Help

naeemt

Salaam...

I've lost a lot of faith in my religion... I cannot get it back... i cannot get the will to go and pray... i cannot get the feeling of Allah and the belief of Him to manifest inside of me no matter how hard I try... I succumb to sins which I cannot say due to sheer shame...

Please help me.

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu Alaykum,

You can always go back and get your faith back unless you are die. You are not die are you? You have the ability to go and pray, unless you are legless, handless, mindless, heartless, and you are not any of them are you?

You can commit sins as big as the earth and seek the forgiveness for Allah SWT and He SWT will pardon you for your sins. Allah is the most forgiving, merciful One so just pray and seek forgiveness. You can always go back and change yourself. Repent and ask Allah SWT protection.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to God: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And God replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask My forgiveness." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742

Insha'Allah you will gain your faith back!!

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

In order to increase your faith, you are in need of acquiring more knowledge. Go to the following website and click on "Basic Tenets of Faith" and start reading from there: http://islamqa.com/en/tree

You may also right click on my username "miq1" and find threads started by me, titled "Learning Islam (LI)" and "Proving Islam."

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaykum,

You can always go back and get your faith back unless you are die. You are not die are you? You have the ability to go and pray, unless you are legless, handless, mindless, heartless, and you are not any of them are you?

You can commit sins as big as the earth and seek the forgiveness for Allah SWT and He SWT will pardon you for your sins. Allah is the most forgiving, merciful One so just pray and seek forgiveness. You can always go back and change yourself. Repent and ask Allah SWT protection.

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) reported that the devil said to God: "I shall continue to lead Thy servants astray as long as their spirits are in their bodies." And God replied: "(Then) I shall continue to pardon them as long as they ask My forgiveness." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 742

Insha'Allah you will gain your faith back!!
:ma: I don't know what to add this, but I wanted to share this link with you:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2fyfRfy19g
This is a story of a sister who as you will hear about has done so much sin YET after her repentance she has lived a good life and so as you, you have an opportunity to go BACK to Allah the MOST HIGH, the KINDEST and you willl never LOSE anything except misguidance. REPENT and inshaAllah Allah will surely forgive you NO matter how bad your sins are,
Allah hafiz dear fiAllah:hearts::hearts:

a_stranger

:salam2:

I am sure that you can , more....... you can have more faith than before .......Be carefull it is a trick from Shaytan who try his best to make you loose hope in the mercy of Allah swt while his mercy is all around you.....be strong :SMILY346: go and do wudoo and pray with a heart :salah:....Don`t walk to hell by your own feet Allah swt gave you reason and showed you the way to purity and happiness.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

may Allah help you and and make things easy for you. Ameen.

one sincere advice: no matter whether you like worshipping Allah or not, keep worshipping Him.

if you have committed sins, commiting more sins will not work in your favour. seek Allah's help, forgiveness and mercy.

Allah says that He comes to us with more speed than we go to Him. if u'll love Allah once, He'll love you many times more. in'sha'allah

read Quran's translation and ponder over Allah's attributes, heaven , hell, judgment day. let ur heart feel the love and fear of Allah

Nurain

:salam2:

Qalb is the general word for heart. It comes from the root which means something that turns around and about and upside down. It is the nature of hearts that they are constantly changing, this is the normal state of our hearts. When Allaah ta’ala refers to emaan and diseases of the heart, qalb is used.

Dua you may make;

"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us..." surah Ali Imran/8

"Our Lord! Pour out constancy (patience) on us and make our steps firm..." surah al-Baqarah/250

اللّهُم مُصَرّف القُلوب ، صَرِّف قُـُلوبَنا على طَـــَاعَــتِـــك​

Allahumma musarrifal-qulubi, sarrif qulubana 'ala ta'atika​
"Oh Allaah, the Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Thine Obedience."
Sahih Muslim, Chapter 3, Book 033, Number 6418

Pertaining to the above dua;

Abdullah b. Amr b. al-'As reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (salallahu 'alayhi wasallam) as saying: "Verily, the hearts of all the sons of Adam are between the two fingers out of the fingers of the Compassionate Lord as on heart. He turns that to any (direction) He likes. Then Allaah's Messenger (salallahu 'alayhi wasallam) said: 'O Allaah, the Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Thine Obedience.'"

It is said that a sin will seek other sin and sins causes our eeman to fluctuate. However, knowledge of the deen will increase one's fear of Allaah, may we always be aware that Allaah is always there.

No matter how lousy you feel, brother, you must always try to do dhikr the best you can. Remember that;

"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil which he has earned)..." surah al-Baqarah/286

Here for an article to understand more the increasing and decreasing eman.

In sha Allaah...

May the brothers and sisters here make dua for you. :tti_sister:

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

Dear Naeemt;

Count you blessing...

Your alive, in good health, you can see, you can hear, you can eat...

after you finish, thank Alla for it..

Just try it.. and see

fada_all

salam alikom

never never lose hope in allah's wide speard mercy ..it is with us all where ever we go no matter we did ,may allah make things easy for you and all of us

may allah swt guide us all to the right path ameen...........

naeemt

Thank you all. I am making my strides to try and change, and hopefully I may be able to.

Your support and kindness is more than I expected. Thank you.