Henna on the hands without henna?

Safiyah_

Assalamu aleykoum

This morning i woke up with spots on my both handpalms looking like henna that hasn't been long on you hands. i tried to wash it off but it doens't go away.
Yesterday it wasn't there. Now i am 6 months pregnant of my second child alhamdulilah. Maybe this has something to do with it?

I also heared it is possible as sihr that didn't go well. Anyone any idea what it could be and i you also think about sihr do u have a hadith or dalil that it could be so?

barakAllahu fiekum

AyeshaPS

A Mu'minah Wannabe!
Assalamu aleykoum

This morning i woke up with spots on my both handpalms looking like henna that hasn't been long on you hands. i tried to wash it off but it doens't go away.
Yesterday it wasn't there. Now i am 6 months pregnant of my second child alhamdulilah. Maybe this has something to do with it?

I also heared it is possible as sihr that didn't go well. Anyone any idea what it could be and i you also think about sihr do u have a hadith or dalil that it could be so?

barakAllahu fiekum

:wasalam:
Ukhti, I don't have a hadith/daleel that might have to do something with your situation! It could be sihr! I believe in it because I've been a victim of it myself! May Allah SWT keep us safe from all the evil in the world InshaAllah!
But I also think you should take the case to your gynecologist! Don't take it lightly! May Allah SWT help you in every step of your life! Amen!
Wassalam!

Safiyah_

:wasalam:
Ukhti, I don't have a hadith/daleel that might have to do something with your situation! It could be sihr! I believe in it because I've been a victim of it myself! May Allah SWT keep us safe from all the evil in the world InshaAllah!
But I also think you should take the case to your gynecologist! Don't take it lightly! May Allah SWT help you in every step of your life! Amen!
Wassalam!

amin sister ! and for u the same

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum sister Safiyah_

I suggest you to go to the doctor and see what they say inshallah. During pregnancy everything is possible subhanallah wa alhamdulillah.

Jazakillahu khayran

SonOfAdam

Staff member
It is quite normal to get rashes when you are pregnant, doctors are not sure why though. The only cure for them is giving birth. I would not worry about it so much sister. Just show them to your doctor on your next check up for the baby insallah. Make sure you are not eating too much unhealthy foods too- spots on the body can be due to liver issues (eating unhealthy foods can hurt your liver and gaining too much weight).

Aliya Javed

Shyness is the most beautiful character
barakAllahu fiekum[/quote]
Assalamu aleykoum

barakAllahu fiekum
Walekum Assalam Dear sister Safiya, yesterday In the evening while I was reading Hadith, Al-Bukhari I came across this hadith. may it help u.:). 7.635:
Narrated Um Salama: that the Prophet (PBUH) saw in her house a girl
whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect
of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya(Surat-Al-Fatiha)"
7.636:
Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The effect of an evil
eye is a fact." And he prohibited tattooing. It is related with black spots. May Allah, Subhan Wa Tala help u.

nusaiba s

Islam is all about love
Salam alaiki sister,if its really sihr,then u should seek spiritual help from scholars immediately and also try to recite some azkar for protection against evil eyes frequently, I wish u safe delivery.May ALLAH protect us all

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum wr wb,

sister, is it just on your hands or your arms as well? back of your hand or front? also does it itch alot?
and did you recently come in contact with Alloy, some other metal cooking products that you didn't use? or leaves ?

I wouldn't worry about it too much inshAllah see your doctor, i cant say much from wat i know but this i think its just some eczema
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/whose-body/eczema-dermatitis.aspx

inshAllah you should read Rukya for sihr (magic) as well but i would definately get it checked out by the doctor if its something thats really bothering u he can give u some ointment inshAllah

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Your thread reminds me of one of our teachers who use to tell us a lot of stupid stories. She use to say, when a fairy has the same name as you (and they go for common names) they give you a henna spot when they are getting married. I actually found a spot on my finger and thought it was awesome :rolleyes: I also had an aunty who showed us a spot on her finger one morning. They say the spots vanish soon. Funny enough, we use to believe and push her into telling us some more.

As far as I know, the spot I had on my finger was because of touching some rusty metal. It could have been some place in the taps outside, or maybe the metal bar under the sink. Or some rusty nail. I don't know. Or my fathers hair dye is a possibility also.

Point being, don't worry. It's probably nothing if it's happened to both of you. Check for some rusty metal or maybe a fruit with iron that you ate =). To be on the safe side though, go to a doctor and perform ruqya as everybody suggested Inshaa`Allah.

may Allah protect you and your family and keep you healthy.