Hey I Miss You

uyu6890

hu

:salam2:

you are a great poetry but i hope you would be pious too so there would be a pious girl out there waiting for you..

thumbs up !!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Beautiful Poem !!! UR THE BEST !!

:D thx lil sis :) lol i aint the best but not like the rest ;) lol kidding :) JazakAllah khair :)

LOL---NO LIFE WITHOUT WIFE!!! I DON'T USUALLY WATCH BOLLYWOOD BUT SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE REALLY INTO IT AND I HAPPENED TO SEE THIS ONE! Thank God for subtitles.

Also there's nothing wrong with a guy writing poetry, where I am it is a very powerful thing! Many guyz including my husband write poetry or spoken word and it is dominated by the guys. Heyyyy I just realized that he hasn't wrote me a poem for like 5 years!?! Hmm...my advice to you brother for your future wife, don't be all sweet only at the beginning, keep it going...write a poem for all the occasions, your marriage, your first year anniversary, your first baby...your first cane...LOL

lol im not into bollywood either sis :) i guess its funny :D

:lol: @ your first cane, are you sure i should be celebrating then lol, no sister inshallah :) i will know better when the time will come and thank you for giving a heads up i will try my best to advice your advice

you are a great poetry but i hope you would be pious too so there would be a pious girl out there waiting for you..

thumbs up !!

:wasalam:

JazakALlahkhair :) sis,
ameen to ur dua, May ALlah (swt) provide us all with pious and loving spouses - ameen

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Salaamu 'alaikkum, I agree with sister al-fajr, because it is not befitting for a man to go all emotional, but anyhow, from a man's point of a view, I do understand that you must be in need of a wife. To be honest many brothers go on about wanting to get married (please don't think I am picking on you, but just speaking in general), but most of them don't want to commit themselves to it. They fear committing themselves to marriage because of education, family, money etc. while the brothers actually have enough means to get married, but yet they make it hard upon themselves. Some of them think that they have little money and that they will get married only when they get a lot of money, but are they guaranteed to get a lot of money in the near future? And I have seen many brothers who make an issue over little money.

Allaah, the Most High, says in Surah Noor:32
And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

إِن يَكُونُواْ فُقَرَآءَ يُغْنِهِمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ

(If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His bounty.) `Ali bin Abi Talhah reported from Ibn `Abbas: "Allah encouraged them to get married, commanded both free men and servants to get married, and He promised to enrich them.'' and it was recorded that Ibn Mas`ud said: "Seek the richness through marriage, for Allah says: If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His bounty

And finally it was reported from Al-Layth from Muhammad bin `Ajlan from Sa`id Al-Maqburi from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah said: There are three whom it is a right upon Allah to help: one who gets married seeking chastity; a slave who makes a contract with his master with the aim of buying his freedom; and one who fights for the sake of Allah.

It is sad how many brothers have fallen into free mixing, and many other filthy sins because of refraining from marriage. That is why we have been advised to fast if we are not able to get married.

So brother if you are really able to get married, then in shaAllaah go for it *smile*. In shaAllaah just work on convincing your parents, my advice; go for your mother first *wink*

wa salaamu 'alaikkum