Hi, I am Hannah.

hsible1

A little scope of my personality....I'm a very disciplined person. I like schedules, planners, calendars, all the OCD type things. I like everything in it's place and clean. I love children, I love cooking, I just started learning to sew. My best friend who is Muslim has a hard time finding clothes that are modest and comfortable for this scorching Louisiana weather, so my intention with this sewing thing is to make her light weight clothes that cover the way she wants. Don't tell her it is a surprise hehe.
My friend happens to be the one who has exposed me to the religion of Islam. I am in the stage of researching and comparing to figure out if it is the right way for me. My life has been sheltered from outside beliefs. I grew up Baptist. My dad's and mom's entire families were also Baptist all the back to when the protestants broke away from the Catholic church. It has never really felt real for me. I just think there is something else out there that will touch my heart.
Well I'm here to learn more, make new friends, ask questions, and most importantly find answers. Message me and get to know me and who knows we might grow a nice friendship. : )

Aishah_786

Ma'shallah

:ma: Salam sister i am very happy that you converted to Islam day by day more people convert to Islam. I think its wonderful that you are sewing your friend a pair of clothes i hope they turn out just right.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Hello Hannah,

It's so nice of you to join and introduce yourself. We're happy that you are open to the religion of Islam. Insha Allaah you'll be one of our new sisters here soon. I have a friend who's a former baptist and is now a Muslim and there's also a very famous Sheikh who used to be a Preacher (Baptist) check out the videos he's there.

Yusuf Estes Journey to Islam. How he became Muslim.

Enjoy!

sajjuaiah

:ma: Hi, Hannah.

You're most welcome, we're always here to help you and to clarify your doubts.

Please do not hesitate to ask anyting regarding islam.

May Allah open your heart and hlep you to find the correct path. (ameen)

:tti_sister:

Noor to shine

You are welcome friend :
All the things you do is great but it can be kind of worship if was done for the sake of our creator ....I think this is a little introduction to Islam ...through Islam we can make our whole life for God if we purify intentions....for example our talking on the internet can be kind of worship since God (Allah) said in Quran:

49:13 O mankind! Behold, We have created you all out of a male and a female, and have made you into nations and tribes, so that you might come to know one another. Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most deeply conscious of Him. Behold, God is all-knowing, all-aware.
Quran

We people should know one another

Just a little start

with regards

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Hello sister Hannah,

Welcome to the site. You seem to be having lot of activities. Good to know.
Kindly have a look at the videos at this website, these videos will surely be helpful to you, InshaAllah.

You can ask any question you like.

Thanks,
Bye

VE

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Welcome !

Welcome Sister,
hope u will enjoy your stay and find many interesting things that u wanna know and always feel free to ask anything u have in mind.
Welcome once again
:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

shaz_1999

Hiya Hannah

Welcome to the site it is so sweet what your doing for your friend

Here in the cold place England I cant find many clothes that are decent so now im learning to sew with the help of my sister

It is so hard

Ask away Hannah if you have any questions

Qu'ranMiracles

:salam2:
We are having more brothers and sisters everyday now, :ma:
May Allah lead you to the path of success and prosperity, amin ya rab.
:wasalam:

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
hi Hannah,

God willing, you will learn everything you need to know about Islam. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us. I live up north now, but I grew up in lovely Gretna, La. Trust me, I can relate to the culture there! Also, check out the videos at the left side of your screen. Alot of information there.

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Dear Sister
you are welcome here, me and my brothers and sisters are happy to hear from you, and we will be delighted to have your questions and do our best to find you the answers :), so please be free with any question.
what is much greater and sweeter than helping each other for free, just for a prayer and a sweet sime :)!!!
about schedules and planners, you are "touching my wond" !!. i don't know if this phrase exist in english, but it is an Arabic translated one, it means this is exactly what I miss, hahaaa
would you please teach me how to stuck to my schedule? thanks.

hope you enjoy and benefit from us in this sweet website

mubka

Welcome sister

:mashallah:
:SMILY206:
welcome sister for this family, I think you will get here more true islamic knowledge and brotherhood, like any one of us.......

visionusman

being content
welcome to this site. As always we'll be happy to respond to any questions you have. May we all be guided to the truth at all times inshAllah (God willing).

subhanakaAllah

salam to you Hannah and to everyone readying this msg.
i just want to say my Allah bless you with Islam and ease the way for you to understand it and tuch your hart in the easiest possible way.. ameen subhanakaAllah.

Abu Eesaa

Servant Of Allah
Salaam Sister,

First of all I just want to say alhumdulilah that Allah has allowed you to even contemplate about Islam. Turn to Allah and ask for his guidence, Allah is the best of guides and whoever he guides no one can mis-guide and who ever he allows to get go astray no can guide.
Dear sister I am new to this sight interms of being a registered user but have been visisting this site and reading comments on it for a while now.
I just want to say on the whole the information on this sight is accurate however, there is alot of people on here veiwing their own personal opinions rather then what Islam teaches. If you want an accurate answer about a particular question then your probably better speaking to your friend and asking her to get the answer from a scholar for you then rather peoples own personal opinion.
May Allah make you quest for searching for the truth be easy and may Allah from his mercy guide you to the Deen of Islam.

Salaam

Ps, If I can help you with any qestion pls do not hesitate to ask as I will give u an answer, after I have spoken to the mufti (scholar) of my mosque.

salam alykom hannah
u are most wellcome to islam and day bye day u well love thise new religoin 4 u coz it gives u love and peace and stability
so go ahead and good luck
salam

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
ALLAH HU AKBAR (ALLAH IS THE GREATEST)

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST COMPASSIONATE, MOST FORGIVING, MOST LOVING, MOST GENEROUS, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST BENEFICENT, THE ALMIGHTY, THE ONE(SINGLE, ALONE, UNIQUE DIETY), THE CREATOR AND MAKER OF FORM OF EVERY THING AND THE ATTARABUTES OF ALLAH ARE ENDLESS - ALLAH HU AKBAR - ALLAH IS THE GREATEST

I Bear Witness that There Is No God exept Allah (Alone)
(nothing has the right to be worshipped exept Allah)

And

Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W.) [PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON HIM, HIS FAMILY, HIS COMPANIONS AND ALL THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIS WAY]
is the true and final/Last of all Prophets/Messengers to the wholw of mankind.

Welcome sister to turn to islam, Allah loves you so much and Allah has guided you to this website.

Allah has chosen Islam for you and islam is the true and final and only accepted religion with allah.

1 Lord = Allah is one, alone, single and unique creator of every thing.
1 Religion = Islam is the truth of this world
Final Propet Messenger = Mohammed (p.b.u.h) is the final messenger to the whole of mankind.

JazakAllah - Enjoy your stay sister