Hi!I'm new

Anghy_14

Hi!How are you? Well I'm new in this page and I'm here for know more about this religion because i think thta is very interesant but I'm christian

salahdin

Hi and welcome to this wonderful site of ours .

"Acquire knowledge, it enables its professor to distinguish right from wrong; it lights the way to heaven. It is our friend in the desert, our company in solitude and companion when friendless.
It guides us to happiness, it sustains us in misery, it is an ornament amongst friends and an armour against enemies." (widely attributed to the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

noor aldeen

Anghy ,
Hello and welcome here among us , I hope you'll enjoy staying here
i hope allah will light your way to truth my best wishes toyou sister

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

dEAR SISTER PLease make urself comfortable.

islam is the completion of the works of earlier prophets aBraham,moses,joseph,noah and ofcourse jesus.,May Allah grant peace to alll of them .
islam is the purest one can get when it comes to revealed knowlegde.
infact Quran the Holy book of the muslims is the only Holy Book not tampered by men....no in it are no james,matthew and luke and no multiple versions (there r 700 versions of Bible )
and it is still in its original language (unlike hebrew) of bible and well it says what God said.(It is PURELY HIS WORDS)

u can hear at www.quranmp3.com
or download an english translation here http://www.scribd.com/doc/19764252/free-download-Quran-here

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Welcome to TTI!

If you're interested in learning about Islaam, why not check out our articles forums.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,