hijab

NAFS

can my sisters help me out please
i know as per hijab we can show hands up to the wrist and face is allowed but if i wear sleepers my my feet is visible .then it is allowed to wear sleepers or not
help me.

Sajidah_1

ancient one
I am taking it youmean slippers sis ? I am one who wears slippers ,but sis slippers can come in many forms ..some cover the whole foot just like a sock ,others are open in the back with a hard bottom while many are just like a shoe but cloth on the top and leather soles..Inshallah sis you will look well and choose wisely which slipper and style you want , I personaly wear a knitted slipper that covers the whole foot and mashALLAH I make them for all my family .....Inshallah this has been of help

ummu_maryam

As we know that the parts of body of Muslimah that must be covered (aurat) from non mahram is from the head to toes except hands and some Islamic scholars (ulama) said that the face is not a part of aurat ( I take the first one. read QS 33: 59) so if the slippers show part of your legs or toes, you shouldn't wear them or you can change with any other slippers that cover whole of your legs. Wallahu a'lam...

hassana elkoussi

:salam2: sister, it's ok to wear slippers on conditon that ur feet are not seen by any one. You can work this out by wearing thick ( not transparent ) stockings. May Allah guide u to the right path.:SMILY139: