Hijabi mother’s death after severe beating in US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

From what I have been able to read this was not a hate crime. Hate crimes are public. May Allah ease the pain of the family.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaam walaikum,

From what I have been able to read this was not a hate crime. Hate crimes are public. May Allah ease the pain of the family.

Than what was it???

Seriously? Did it come down to this?? I mean there was a note....it read "go back to where you came from!" She got a another note prior to the attack but did not take it seriously. What do you mean by "hate crimes are public?"

How is this different from any other hate crimes known to history? I do not believe I am hearing this!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:wasalam:

Yeterday I have heard some quite depressing news including this.Some of the news I cannot disclose as it might put me to danger,but one thing I can assure,the fitnah has risen these days to the level it was never before.It keeps increasing everyday and ummah is in danger.
Our salaf used to be believers with gheerah,they used to defend the honour of our sisters like Lions.It's really depressin,now what has become of us and what is going beneath the surface.Allahul musta3an!

Valerie

:salam2:

A friend posted a link to this. I wasn't sure whether to cry or be sick. Or both. I think it is definitely a hate crime. A hate crime is one based on something like gender, religion or ethnicity. The note left is evidence of that. The whole thing makes my heart hurt :(

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The police are calling this an isolated incident.

By the way...what sect of Islam did she profess?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alaykum salaam

I really want to understand what an "isolated incident" means?? Someone please educate me on that.

what sect of Islam did she profess?

Does this really matter now?? She was a Muslim.....thats all that matters the most. Lets make a dua that Allah grants her Jannah and that He gives Sabr to her family.

PS: Sorry if it seems that I am picking on you...really I am not, I just would like to understand you and your perspective better.

Stay blessed,

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

Well lets put it this way...she was Shia...go figure...is that a Muslim...ask the Syrians....

Status
Not open for further replies.