HIJRA! What's your plan ?

okidocman

Salam Alaikum Bothers and Sisters!

I would like to know if some of you are planning to live in saoudie or already live there?
I understand it is difficult to do hijra over there but there's still some way to live there insh'ALLAH.
Am trying to make a business over there so i could get a visa to stay with my family insh'ALLAH.
I'v got a friend who lives in Dubai but there's to much fitna now.
Anyway lets' give eachothers some advice in this topic !

Am from france.

okidocman

Salam Alaikum Brother!

They've Coran school, Arabic shool, Islamic university, Oulama and sheikh around you, all hallal food, your wife can wear the niqab anywhere and its under Sharia rules. If you have children you can put them in a unmixed classes....etc

dawood_smriti

Asalaam-alykum

You find lots and lots of mosques out there.At one time U can hear numerous Azaans with very sweet voices.Going to Makkah or Madinah isnt very difficult once U are in Saudi.No bussiness is done at the time of salaat,police patrols to make sure tht the shops are closed.Its easy to hold ur Imaan, as U hardly see any women in an unislamic dress code.ETC....

But I do agree with Bro Abdul Hasib, tht there is sum evil aswell in saudi...

Wasalaam.

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

YES THERE IS MUCH FITNA IN DUBAI AND ALSO SAME IN SAUDI ARABIA.IN DUBAI EVERY THING IS OPEN BUT IN SAUDIA EVERY THING IS HIDDEN.ONLY MOSQUES AND ,KABBAH AND OTHER HOLY PLACES ARE SECURED.

MAY ALLAH ( SWT) GIVE WISDOM TO MUSLIM RULERS AND LEADERS FOR BRING BLESSINGS OF ALLAH ( SWT) IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

halah

:salam2:
I think the matter needs more than an advice from the forum,there are some questions should be answered befor anything,
1- Are you originaly from France or from Arabic origion?
2-Was you born muslim or you have converted to islam and since when?
I think it would be better if you discuss this issue with a scholar and give him a comprehesivev view about all your circumstances and insha'llah you 'll get the right decision.:blackhijab:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

I had to delete a few posts here... for unfairly bashing Muslim countries.. please please try to be bit more relax and not so extreme. Where do you get these ideas from??

I think some people need a reality check when they start calling countries UnIslamic for having McDonalds, KFC etc.. or for their being "a lot of fitnah", and then saying it is not a Muslim country.

Its definitely not going to be like the UK or USA! And anyway, its not big problem if you care enough about Islam. Sometimes brothers make it out as if all of a sudden they are going to rush and start doing haram things once you see a woman not wearing hijab. There is something called Lowering one's gaze. Something some brothers in UK dont do very often.

I guess that will rule out going to any Muslim country which also has Christians or other Religions.. as they do not wear Hijab either.

There will always be people who love Islam, and people who oppose Islam. You will never find one place that doesnt have good and bad people.

You are not going to get 100% Shari'ah, that was only at the time of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). No country can ever live upto the time of the Prophet :saw: and his Companions and the early generation of Muslims.

There is a quality which every Muslim must have, that is patience and perseverance.

The most important thing to think about is that of our belief in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad :saw:. It is for us to increase our knowledge of it, and for us to teach it to our families and friends and everyone around us. Its only through this way, that the Ummah will get strong.

From what I notice, the brothers and sisters in Europe and America seem to be bit extreme in terms of their perception of what a Muslim should be or do. Infact, it is kind of superficial in that some only look at the outside, i.e Beard and Niqab.. thats it. It is kind of like a uniform for some. Not that these are not part of Islam and are indeed important, but that they start judging other Muslims, to extent of not giving them salams, or perhaps looking down on them.

It is quite different to what the Scholars themselves teach and how their families live.

My advice for everyone (including myself!!) is to make best use of your time now, by studying hard getting some sort of degree or certification (please dont say there is too much fitnah to do that, its not fair on your families).. and work hard (living on State handouts is not good).

In Saudi or any of the Muslim countries in Middle East, you will need at least 10 years experience and a Degree to get a job. i.e. in IT, teacher etc. Jobs are not really stable, they kick you out as they please. Business in Saudi is difficult, as you need a sponsor.. I know a Palestinian brother whose Sponsor virtually took his business right off him because it was successful.. and if they are from important family, it is very difficult to go to a court and get judge to make verdict against them.

Emirates business wise is more open.

Anyway, I believe person should do a lot of planning and thinking before going anywhere or deciding such a huge commitment.

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam Brother,

Your response was sensible. Thank you.

To the original poster, I believe our fate lies in the fingers of Allah. Make your intention to Allah. If Allah wills you be somewhere you are.

okidocman

salam

Salam

What i also meant is that according to the Coran and some Hadiths we must live in a muslim Land.

Salam

Laura

Assalamu ailakum,
having lived in both a muslim and non-muslim country I can tell you that in all honesty they both have their faults and their strengths against each other.
I lived in Egypt where the families are closer and so much more welcoming than my experiences in the UK. and yes the women are generally in Islamic dress and most people are muslim and so strive to live by Islamic rule. However I have also personally witnessed some of the most degrading comments or attidutes towards me as a woman out there (and some of the best).
Similarly (you can chose to agree or disagree with this statement) in England, my home country there is both good and bad. Yes- there is often a lifestyle that doesn't fit with what muslims believe-but it is a country with widespread beliefs, cultures, colours of skin, attitudes etc..... but many of those poeple are just as kind and loving as your sister or brother in faith. My husband once told me, when he first moved here 'I see many people in Egypt who are muslim but don't act like it and many people in England who are not muslim but live like good muslims should be'.
There is fitna in the islamic state -prostitution, drugs, etc (it may not be as open but its there) and in the westenr state!
In my opinion, god is not going to judge you for where you live but how you live. If you live in a muslim country you will are surrounded by a Islamic state but in a 'western' country you may get extra reward from god for upholding good values and being a good muslim where it may not be as easy.

I must say I personally feel Saudi Arabia is quite a hard environment to live in for women in particular (that is based on 'Princess'-a true account of life inside saudi arabia's royal family') but as I have never lived there I will be honest and say I am making a value judgement (please feel free to tell we better)!
Salam