Holy Land Foundations trial starts July 16th in Dallas

loveislam1

Asalam Alikoum wa rahmatallah brothers and sisters

I wanted to inform you of something very important and unprecedented case about to happen, Holy Land Foundation is going on trial in Dallas on July 16. however what is so unprecedent about it, is that the federal government will be trying to make CAIR ISNA ICNA and about 306 other names like Jamal Badwi co-conspirtators in supporting terrorism as "unidicted co conspirators"...

*****here are the list of names http://lonestartimes.com/images/2007/06/hamascase.pdf

That means the government is not even going to let the 306 speak for themselves and the court wont throw it out as "heresay," this is only the 2nd time this has happened in American history, however there are many good lawyers allhamdullilah ready to defend them because of it being such a blow for justice, the federal government has yet to find ANY evidence linking this organization to terrorism, all they found was that the money went to feed cloth and give money to children and families in Palestine......but that hasnt stopped them going after since President Bush himself gave an executive order saying this organization has ties to terrororism, it just so happens this is the largest muslim charity organization, and they want to stop us form supporting our own. They said IF this goes through they can then start shutting down masjids until they can further investigate, they can stop money transfers and xakat to other countries, under money laundering accusations....I urge anyone who can attend the trials to show your support it will be going on for the next 6 months, if you cant do that there are many ways that you can help out inshallah, even just informing yourselves about the facts of the case.
May ALLAH subhana wa ta'ala let justice prevail in this case and may HE help our brothers and sisters going through opression and hardship and fasle accusations relief and patience ameen.

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Only reinforces my view that its not "war on terror" bush is fighting, rather a "war on Islam".