How are we mates ?

muhammad.abdullah

:salam2:

My dear and respected sisters and brothers in Islam, how are you? I know its been quite some time since i came to say salam to you guys, i hope some of the old members still remember me, but you know what, i have been really really busy. I was in a phase of giving my life a shape. I hope all you guys are fine and are in the best of health and eeman.Pleaase remember me in your prayers as i need them now more than ever. Your reward lies with Allah,

wasalam

Your brother, Muhammad Abdullah

rizzumd

Your brother
Assalamualaikum brother. Welcome back.
InshaAllah, I remember you in my prayers. Please you too do the same.
I am confused with your subject?
how are we mates?
Do you wanted to say how are my mates?
JazakAllah kharian ..
ma salam.

ferhat

May Allah(swt) bless all of us

wealeykumsalam brother. Welcome back. All muslim brothers and sisters are in my prayers...wessalam...

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:SMILY206: back brother, may Allah help you in all what you do and show you and us and all muslims all over the world the right way to follow, ameeeenn.

muhammad.abdullah

Assalamualaikum brother. Welcome back.
InshaAllah, I remember you in my prayers. Please you too do the same.
I am confused with your subject?

Do you wanted to say how are my mates?
JazakAllah kharian ..
ma salam.

thank you all for your response, i was expecting this kind of love from my brothers and sisters in islam. 'how are we mates?' this is the phrase used by my supervisor when he meets me. Maybe its because he is very chubby...:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Welcome back brother, yes I remember and have read your posts alhamdulillah. InshaAllah you are doing well and feeling happier.

May Allah increase us all in Iman and make us good Muslims.. and make us united together. Ameen.

'how are we mates?' this is the phrase used by my supervisor when he meets me. Maybe its because he is very chubby...:)

Chubby supervisors. Well, you dont have Chubby admin or moderators here! we have rules about that. lol