How can I be nice to those ppl ?

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
:salam2:
i need your advice how can i be nice to ppl who treats you in a bad way and all i do is treating them well .
AM I too naive ? they keep treating me in this way while i struggle to be good to them . For example i have those neighbors who we used to visit and do wht rasul Allah (pbuh) asked us to do while they treat you in this strange way which to be honest makes me reconsider my treatment but i alwats have Allah in mind however its really annoying me and my family and started to avoid them already.
so what do you think i shoud do plz tell me .
:tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i need your advice how can i be nice to ppl who treats you in a bad way and all i do is treating them well .
AM I too naive ? they keep treating me in this way while i struggle to be good to them . For example i have those neighbors who we used to visit and do wht rasul Allah (pbuh) asked us to do while they treat you in this strange way which to be honest makes me reconsider my treatment but i alwats have Allah in mind however its really annoying me and my family and started to avoid them already.
so what do you think i shoud do plz tell me .

no sister if they treat you in a bad way then you dont treat them in a bad way ..because as i learnt from prophet muhammad(s.w.a.)to be kind to everyone ...quraish people(the most bad people) they treated so badly to muhammad (s.a.w) they almost tried to kill muhammad(s.a.w) and they were so bad to muhammad(s.a.w.)but muhammad (s.w.a.) was very kind to them . he would love those people(quraish) a lot ...and he would pray to allah for them so that they become nice and become true and pure to allah ...........you treat them the same way sister how our prophet(s.a.w)would treat to people ...let they be how they want to be but you be very kind to them and sister plz have patience ...allah will surely open the doors of happiness for you ..(inshallah)

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
guess what

salaam 3lykum first . you know what my neighbours just came to us and asked for our help about something and because alhamdulillah i cant hate anyone Allah gave us the ability to help them this was weird bt i guess i should be ashamd for trying to ignore them we are all weak and we only pray to Allah for forgivness.
may Allah forgive us all.