how can i...?

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear respected brothers and sisters as a Muslimah i do my best to try and give da'wah to non muslims and muslims alike. i do most of my da'wah in school. most of the people whom i encounter that i give da'wah to are boys. as a muslimah i know i mustn't mix with men but the other muslims in my school don't care much about the religion and they think it's not important to tell others about Islam. so whenever i hear a boy muslim or non muslim saying something about islam, i go to them and talk to them. because if i don't say something right then and there no one else will and they will always go with their believes about islam. so before they judge islam i try and inform them about it. so here is the problem: the minority in the school are the muslims....most girls don't cover up or pray for that fact. the ones who do pray and covering up are themselves not that into the deen as i am. the ones who are don't speak english. and if i were to connect the boys with one of my brothers it won't work cause my brother says to mind his own business and no one elses. it's not that i want to get into peoples business but i can't stand there and hear people bashing islam and say nothing, or either they are saying the wrong info. about islam. so i'm concerned...i want to be a good muslimah who doesn't mix with men but in situations like this i need to otherwise people will believe wrong about islam. what must i do? asalamu alaykum.:shymuslima1:

hager

well

well,sis

i don't know..
but,am we supposed make dawha?

i have alottttttttt of christain friends,i don't make dahaw
they have their own religion and i have my own one..

but,if someone say something wrong about islam..i correct it..

palsetine..
i think as muslim girl...and mixed with mens..
no okey..

i guess a muslim boy could talk about islam to boys..

do u have any boys in ur family??
he could give u a hand in that

suhail_ahamed

:ma: dear sister
ur effort and ur concern is really appreciable,
ur a brave muslima ,,i appreciate it .
as far as ur concern abt mixing or talking with men ,, thats correct ..
if u can talk to ur brother abt this to make clear their view then it would be good.. if he says to mind ur business then tell him that ur not forcing them to convert or so .. but its only for the sake of clearing their point of view or tinking towards islam..
and also in efforts for islam all men and women are same..they have same duty.
our women sahabas ( early muslim womens at the time of profet:saw:) faught for islam side by side other mens where needed..(not was a rule ,, they did it some places at history).

so have faith every thing will be allright..
:jazaak:

abu turaab

:salam2: dear respected brothers and sisters as a Muslimah i do my best to try and give da'wah to non muslims and muslims alike. i do most of my da'wah in school. most of the people whom i encounter that i give da'wah to are boys. as a muslimah i know i mustn't mix with men but the other muslims in my school don't care much about the religion and they think it's not important to tell others about Islam. so whenever i hear a boy muslim or non muslim saying something about islam, i go to them and talk to them. because if i don't say something right then and there no one else will and they will always go with their believes about islam. so before they judge islam i try and inform them about it. so here is the problem: the minority in the school are the muslims....most girls don't cover up or pray for that fact. the ones who do pray and covering up are themselves not that into the deen as i am. the ones who are don't speak english. and if i were to connect the boys with one of my brothers it won't work cause my brother says to mind his own business and no one elses. it's not that i want to get into peoples business but i can't stand there and hear people bashing islam and say nothing, or either they are saying the wrong info. about islam. so i'm concerned...i want to be a good muslimah who doesn't mix with men but in situations like this i need to otherwise people will believe wrong about islam. what must i do? asalamu alaykum.:shymuslima1:

:salam2: sister the optimized solution to your problem could be...that first of all you must get married as early as you can...this would develope a fixed status of you as a married woman and it'd help you a lot in different ways specialy interacting with men!!..and then when you'd be practicing hijab in the overall senario..that is..hijab in your dress code,hijab in conversations,hijab of gaze etc..you can do dawah!!...just avoid the notion that to make an impression on people or to put your message through..you've to be witty and smiling everytime...obstain from it when you interact with men...you just have to talk smoothly,to the point,and in a simple way!!..speak the truth and don't bother what others be thinking of you when you speak the truth or act it!!..just be sincere and commited and follow the norms of your personality!!don't pose yourself and don't copy anyone!!...bcz it'll hinder your natural abilities....and dawah's not just related to removing misconseptions or speaking scholorly even in casual gatherings!!...remember sister...more you practice islam the more you spread the message and the truth of islam with-out even speaking a single word!!..you can extract guidence with the help of ALLAH(swt) from the lives of the mothers of believers and from much inspiring fatima(may ALLAH be pleased with them all) bint Muhammad[S.A.W].just ponder deeply in their seerah!!...and finaly don't panic if someone doesn't listen to or rejects the truth...their accountability is with ALLAH!!...don't keep soft corners in your heart for those who reject the truth!!...May ALLAH help us all to accept the truth and then practice it!!...Ameen!!!
:wasalam:

shari

Brother
:salam2:

Well sure we have to give dawa.

I am not sure about you giving dawa to men but you can do a great job doing dawa to Non-Muslim women.

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Dear sister i appriciate ur intensions and may Allah (subhana wataala) bless you for your noble work..
Dear Sister as we all know that actions speak louder than words...so if a person practicing islam in its pure form....he/she can see the results without saying a single word.....just my advice to u is that u should be a role model of islam there and u wil see the people coming to u and ask abt ur religion...practice and u wil find the results....
May Allah (subhana wataala) make our imaan strong and help us in spreading the tru message of islam (ameen)

:wasalam: