How can woman pray while sitting on chair - Help!

MalikBrother

Assalamu-Alaikum, my brothers and sisters!

I am long time lurker of this site, and Ramadan of this year has changed me completely. I am trying to be proper Muslim i can be, and with your prayers, i will be successful Muslim.

Anyways, back to the topic. Yes, the topic is about how the woman can pray while sitting on car. Because it's about my Mother, and my Mother struggle to stand properly, and i have been in Mosque everyday during the Ramadan praying Taraweeh, and noticed several elder people prayed while sitting on chair, and i take it, it is acceptable and allowed. I did research before my purpose of coming in this site, creating this thread. However, it wouldn't hurt to have opinion from my brothers and sisters here. Help your brother and educate your brother about related to the topic. May Allah bless everyone - brothers and sisters, for helpful as they can, Ameen!

It would be great if someone can offer the link, relate to the topic, link to animation of how to pray Salaah while sitting on chair, or video, picture, and any multimedia assistance is always help, and certainly for my Mother though.

MalikBrother

^ Thank a lot my brother.

I didn't want to take any chance, and therefore, i have been researching. You are right. It is not really complicated. Thank for you prayer. May Allah bless you, Ameen!