How can you help your non-muslim wife to becam a muslim

maria_hajjaj

Few advices for muslim men who are married with christians (or other) religions!

When you are married with non-muslim woman, you are hoping that she will becam a muslim...and most of the times this is happening-Al Hamdulillah. Unfortunately, are cases when the wife prefer to keep her own religion (other than Islam).
It is true that only Allah (swt) is choosing who will enter to Islam and who will not, but your duty, as a husbant, is to determing your wife's interest for Islam:
How can you do that?hmmm.... many ways,

First of all, you have to be an example through yourself:
-be a real muslim (not just by name)
-do your prayers as Allah(swt) asked, and when you pray,ask Allah(swt) to open your wife's heart to Islam,(when she will see you praying, she will realize a great side of Islam)
-be good to her and her famely (even they are not muslims)
-be forgiving and understanding with her and people around you,
-when she will ask you anything concerning the diference between Islam and her religion, respond her patiently and explain her with calm why Islam is the right religion.Tell her the stories of the Profets (if she is christian it meens she already knows about it -- at least some of it)
-when -In Sha Allah - she will be convinced that Islam is the right way, be understanding untill she will learn the prayers and islam's rules. Don't claim from her to learn in a very short time things wich, maybe, borned muslims don't know about.

Think, how dificult must be for your wife to fight with her believings, her famely resistence, and-if you both live in a non-muslim country-- then she must confront also the people around her, wich, it is very hard...

I speak about all this, because this was my experience to, and Alhamdulillah Allah (swt) pleasing me by making me a muslim! My husband, is a very good muslim(may Allah bless him), he answered to all my questions about Islam, he guide me when I was affright, he stood by me and support me every steep on the way. Like me,are most of the romanian muslim women !
Unfortunatelly, there are many other examples when the wife doesn't want to hear about Islam.
In this cases, either the husbant is not a beliving muslim (and I meen by this -that-he's a muslim-just by name), or other cases, the husbant is to much demanding.

You, muslim husbants, must not forget that the Profet(peace and bleasing of Allah over him), call the people to Islam during 23years and he treated everyone who was asking him about Islam, with kindness and patience. Most of them became muslims, some remaining unbelievers because the power is only to Allah(swt).
I ask Allah in my prayers to guide us all and to protect us from every evel may come!
SALAMU ALAYCUM WA RAHMATULAHI WA RABARACATU!

Umm Rayaan

Wow, May Allah reward you for your efforts my dear sister.

I like the way you broke it down, you put it in a very nice way.
Thank you for your advice.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Asalamu aleikom w rahmatullah w barakatu
Ma sha Allah sister maryam may Allah bless u and your husbend with haven.

Alhhamdulilah i know this family, i know very well this sister and her husbend..theay are like she describe ma sha ALLAH.i LOVE U Sister maryam for the sake of Allah.
waleikom salam w rahmatullah w barakatu