How did Dave Chappelle become Muslim?

brotherubaid

Assalam O Alikum.

How did Dave Chappelle become muslim.

Join Mutah (Napoleon Outlaw) this Saturday March 15th to find out how Dave
became a Muslim.

Mutah and Abdullah Chappelle (brother of Dave Chappelle)
will be answering your questions live.

Check out the details here,

napoleonoutlawed.com

Please forward this email to your friends

Dave Chappelle is a famous comedian in usa, he has been awarded funniest man in america and other awards, he is well known.

Brother Mutah is a well known Rapper, his Rap name is Napoleon , he was a memebr of Tupac's group Outlawz, Tupac was a memebr of this group, he created it . memebrs of this gruop include edi mean, kastro, young noble hussein fatal, Napoleon and kadafi, now AlhumdolILLAH Kastro , noble , edi and napoleon are muslims , Kadafi had passed away in 96 and hussein fatal is in jerzey may Allah guide him as well.

Check it out and check the brother's web site also wwwnapoleonoutlawed.com

JazakumAllah Khair

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
omgggg? They're Muslims! Shocker, I can't believe this. May Allah guide them to be better inshallah. And take them away from the bad environments they are surrounded by.

And which ever way he or they became Muslim I don't need to know... Alhamdulilah they're Muslims. Guide them and guide us ya Allah

brotherubaid

Assalam O Alikum

Yes first of All brother Mutah(napoleon) became muslim, around 2003 i think and Allah knows best , and he was guided by Allah to the SUNNAH later on as he searched for the truth.

He is AlhumdoLILLAH on the Sunnah , if any of you know sheikh Abdul Razzq Abbad son of Sheikh Abdul Mohsin al abbad may Allah preserve them both, both Ulama,, Napoleon was actually invited at his house for dinner or lunch.

May Allah guide the rest of the people who have converted after napoloen to the sunnah and help them and us all get better.

Some converts are;

Scarface - an old school rapper , part of ghetto boys.
Bizzy Bone - Part of Bone thugs n harmony
Ghost face Killah - wu tang clan

Lot of peolple are becomming , i know for a fact that some from the terror squad crew , Fat Joe's crew have become muslim recently , so all these rappers and celebrities have muslims around them , May Allah guide us all first of All to ISLAM , and then TO THE SUNNAH!!

AND HELP US GET AWAY FROM MUSIC , COZ IT IS AS HARAM AS IT GETS!