How should I act?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam Alikum Brothers and sisters....

Im confused these days and I need some advice from you...

Well Im single man 23 yrs, and there is a new girl in my workplace, actualy the next department to my department..
She is wearing Hijab and she is very modest in her dress alhamdillulah, I really liked her from the look, she looks very good person I feel that, and I feel like I want her as a wife,... I dont know anything abt her, I even dont know her name, I just say salam alikum when I pass by her in the morning...
Please brothers and sisters advice me, how i can make this happen (know her, marry her in halal way), and by the way im so shy, I just dont this chance to go away from me just because im not trying...

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA

Well Im single man 23 yrs, and there is a new girl in my workplace, actualy the next department to my department..
She is wearing Hijab and she is very modest in her dress alhamdillulah, I really liked her from the look, she looks very good person I feel that, and I feel like I want her as a wife,... I dont know anything abt her, I even dont know her name, I just say salam alikum when I pass by her in the morning...
Please brothers and sisters advice me, how i can make this happen (know her, marry her in halal way), and by the way im so shy, I just dont this chance to go away from me just because im not trying...

:salam2:

First of all brother, you might want to check that she's not already married (just in case! :))

:wasalam:

Raed

Muslim Student

First of all brother, you might want to check that she's not already married (just in case! :))

Well , I had a quick look at her hands ,, no rings... but I know that dosent mean she is not married .... LOL... but again the question is , how i can know that?

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Well , I had a quick look at her hands ,, no rings... but I know that dosent mean she is not married .... LOL... but again the question is , how i can know that?

(I DON'T KNOW THE ISLAMIC RULING ABOUT THIS - SO BE SURE TO DOUBLE-CHECK WITH A SCHOLARLY SOURCE)

Asking around (sensibly and modestly) other colleagues who might know more about her?? Oh...you don't know her name...eek :-S

liaa

:) well, if she is not wearing rings at her hands i'm kind of sure she is not married, but it would be better to check it out before you talk to her:) , i think you could find more details in the companies papers if you are allowed to see them , even if you don't know her name , then you could identify her by her pic . or you could try talkin to friends , and when you are in the dead point of the discustion , you could say " ohh, by the way .." and then you ask what you have to ask, or at list this is what i think, i hope i'm not wrong , and if i'm wrong i apologize :D , or you could simply start talkin to her , about different subjects , but maybe you should start talkin about islam first , cause she must be a very faithfull girl, bec of her clothes, not like other girls who put hijab but they atract even more atention :)
Think that someone might have a little more courage than you , and he would marry her and you will stay lonely in search for a wife .
If i'm wrong with smth i honestly apologize , may Allah help you.

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
isthakhara

Assalamualaykum brother before you ask her it is better to ask ALLAH first
do isthakhara for method of isthakhara
please chick this link

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6612

hope it help you
remember ummah in your :tti_sister:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Assalamualaikum

Quite simple actually...

Option1:Go out with her in the presence of her brother... or her father but preferably her brother. You know what i mean right...

Okay so how to go out inthe presence of her bro?
You can follow her home without her knowing it and know where she lives and if u sees a young man coming out of her house ,ask whether he is a brother of this girl ( Note: if she is her father, you might want to run away..).
Get to know her brother...and tell him that u like her and would like to go out with her in his presence..

Option 2: Go to her house ask for her hand . And allow the 2 familes to discuss

Lastly enjoy...but in a halal way...:SMILY252:

InshAllah , you will marry her

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Assalamualaikum

Quite simple actually...
Go out with her in the presence of her brother... or her father but preferably her brother. You know what i mean right...

Lastly enjoy...but in a halal way...:SMILY252:

He is so shy and cant talk to her. How come he will go out and even that in front of her brother? who is here brother how will he know? Magic? hehe

Maybe you mean he should not talk to her but just sneakpeak after her and assume that the other people staring at him are actually the brothers of that girl. hehe.

Wassalaam
VE

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
He is so shy and cant talk to her. How come he will go out and even that in front of her brother? who is here brother how will he know? Magic? hehe

Maybe you mean he should not talk to her but just sneakpeak after her and assume that the other people staring at him are actually the brothers of that girl. hehe.

Wassalaam
VE

i Kinda realise that and did some editing ...And write in detail...

MubarekMuslimah

Salaams - do you know any other muslim sisters who work where you work? Maybe you could ask them about her? Or any other brothers there - perhaps a married one, can help you find out her name? Or just strike up conversation with her - ask her about Islam. If she is new then you can ask where she is from? or ask her if she ever goes to local mosque? Or get your family involved - families always have a way of finding things out for you!

Good luck insha'allah

Salaams

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I feel for you brother:redface: There's nothing I can say to help because If I were in your shoes, I'd be just as lost! Inshallah, everything will work out for you.

wasalam

A

addan

hi bro

salamu allakum
hi bro i sink if u want halal marrage dont scare bro
go and ask if she marred or not
and dont give heart some one u dont now becouse u will be gate
narvies and u cant ask any thing
bro tray to dras islamic way{sunnah way}then fue days say hi{salamu alakum}then trey to talk her and dont gate narves be cool
iam granted u she will be in u harnd
if not give me call lol
bro i want to help u but my english is very poor
any way i wish u sister in u hand inshaa allaah

Salaams - do you know any other muslim sisters who work where you work? Maybe you could ask them about her? Or any other brothers there - perhaps a married one, can help you find out her name? Or just strike up conversation with her - ask her about Islam. If she is new then you can ask where she is from? or ask her if she ever goes to local mosque? Or get your family involved - families always have a way of finding things out for you!

Good luck insha'allah

Salaams

So far this is the best advice. The other ones are funny...haha..one brother said to follow her home and sneak on her to see where she lives...you don't want to stalk the sister haha....I would go with the advice above....ask her where she's from? where does she go for jummah prayers? Ask about her about her department? is the work hectic? etc. Just be yourself and have a normal conversation. I like that fact that you are shy, sort of like one of my friends, but you have to learn to talk sometimes.

Everything is meant to be, if it doesn't work then Allah knows that person was not right for you and vice-a-versa

walaakum salaam

Raed

Muslim Student

Thank you for all brothers and sisters and jazakum allah khyran...
The best two advices are the Istkharah Prayer and then go and talk to her or with help of her collegues... I will do that inshallah , i will make dua ,, maybe things will be easier for me, i will try my best , and allah knows the best..

safi_shade

you should do what < LoveIslam > its the first thing , and after that try to ask about her, maybe her partners ,
maybe allah be with you , if allah writ that she will be your wife then , she will be ,
just out all your trust in allah
:salah:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Awww this thread is kinda cute :SMILY252:. I think since you got the courage to greet her "Assalamu alaikum" maybe you can ask her something related to Islam or I guess there's no harm in asking her name. Is there? Please correct me.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Shyness. Oh man, HUGE topic.

Pray to Allah that He helps you with what you want. You're intentions are halal.

That's all I can think of. I feel kind of happy for you :)

Hope things work out for you *nudge nudge wink wink* lol

I just made a lil dua for you.

Salam alaikum.

Raed

Muslim Student
Thanks for supporting me brothers and sisters..
today i failed to talk to her, I just felt my heart beat so hard.. Inshallah i will do better tomorrow ,, make dua for me...

Twakalto ala allah

Thanks for supporting me brothers and sisters..
today i failed to talk to her, I just felt my heart beat so hard.. Inshallah i will do better tomorrow ,, make dua for me...

Twakalto ala allah

mission abort, return to base soldier..haha...you're one cool brother....inshallah things will work out for you akhi.

walaakum salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.