How Small is Earth

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Brothers and Sisters,

Ever wondered how small and negligent is human being but how much pride and ego he has? Want to get some idea? Then please have a look at the following images and try to imagine how small are we.

This helps us realize that we are even smaller than germs as compared to the size of universe. It is the umost blessings of Allah SWT that He granted his attention towards us and gave us the respect and confered us the dignity.

All Praises and Glory be to Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aalah. We can never ever thank him fully for his Mercy and Favors.

Wassalaam.

Attachments

• ATT01948.jpg
    ATT01948.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 24
  • ATT01949.jpg
    ATT01949.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 22
  • ATT01950.jpg
    ATT01950.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 18
  • ATT01951.jpg
    ATT01951.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 22

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam allaikum

I asked one guy what if the oil and all the resources in the earth gets over one day and if the earth is going to end then , he replied that scientist are sayin that people will migrate to other planet if that happens . and that guy was serious . oh wow i guess we will migrate to Sun ...:laughing-dancing: :SMILY231:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Just want to add.

Interesting fact about the planet Earth:
It has a radius of 6378km.

Salaam allaikum

I asked one guy what if the oil and all the resources in the earth gets over one day and if the earth is going to end then , he replied that scientist are sayin that people will migrate to other planet if that happens . and that guy was serious . oh wow i guess we will migrate to Sun ...:laughing-dancing: :SMILY231:

You cannot live on the sun .It is about 6000 degrees celcius. At most we can go is Mars (which comes after Earth) or Venus (which comes before Earth).

Mars has a surface temperature of -50 degrees celcius. There is limited water there and the pressure is low. So almost impossible to live there.

Venus is the planet most like hell . It has a surface temperature of 470 degrees celcius. So it is very hot there. Since it rotates slowly, no wind is generated.

The moral is Earth is specifically suited for humans to live in....We can forget about living in other planets. Instead of avoiding calamity ,lets prepare for it.
Prepare=Doing good deeds

Globalpeace

Banned
AL-HAAQQA (THE REALITY)

Asslamo Allaikum,

And the earth and the mountains are borne away and crushed with a single crushing.

On that day shall the great event come to pass,

And the heaven shall cleave asunder, so that on that day it shall be frail

And the angels shall be on the sides thereof; and above ) I them eight shall bear on that day your Lord's power.

On that day you shall be exposed to view-- no secret of yours shall remain hidden.

Then as for him who is given his book in his right hand, he will say: Lo! read my book:

Surely I knew that I shall meet my account

So he shall be in a life of pleasure

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Does anyone knows what happens in hell...? I think it is about Prophet Musa ...trip to hell....something like that....

Najmoen

Migrate to other planets???

It is interesting to see, how small earth is compared to other planets and how miniscule it is compared to the sun, and ponder on how insignificant man is in size, yet man has been honoured by Allah (SWA) by puting everything in this world at his disposal.

This is a radical speculation on my part, so don't quote me please. Consider that the Samawaat (heavens) and Al Ard (earth) was created way before man and that Jinn was also created way before man, what are the possibilities that these other planets are populated by this unseen creation (Jinn) of Allah (SWA). We have no idea what conditions they can survive in, and just because we cannot live in those conditions does't mean that they can't.

Surah Jinn, talks about the Jinn eavesdropping at the gates of Jannah (Heaven), so by implication they can fly, and know where heaven is, so astral travel for them may be a walk in the park. Is there anyone one of you who still wants to migrate to another planet???

Quran tells us in many places to seek protection from Shaytaan the accursed and his Jinn family. Also so ask protection from Ghabu -iethi (male shaytaanns) and Ghaba -iethi (female shataans) when we visit the toilet. We say Biesmillah before we eat so they (Jinn) to not part take in out meal. We say Biesmielah when we look in the mirror against seeing Jinn who may stand behind us. We say Biesmillah for so many things .... We reciite the Asmal Ghusna and Ayaatil Qursi and numerous others, all as protection from shaytaan.

So, one may assume the Jinn are as numerous if not more numerous than mankind considering they were created a long time before us, meaning that after these planets filled up with Jinn they decided to migrate to earth, bearing in mind astral travel for them is like taking a walk in the park.

Any comments?

virtualeye

Tamed Brother

Does anyone knows what happens in hell...? I think it is about Prophet Musa ...trip to hell....something like that....

WaAlaikumussalaam,

There are many many warnings by our Lord in the Quran:

055.043 This is the Hell which the Sinners deny:

055.044 In its midst and in the midst of boiling hot water will they wander round!

Al-Qur'an, 055.043-044 (Ar-Rahman [The Beneficent, The Mercy Giving])

Wassalaam
VE

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
Alsslamualykum,

I guess the Earth is pretty small, I never realized that humans are soo small yet achieved many things such as going to space! Well we'll see what happens when we're overpopulated and need another source of oil,lol! Yea right i'm not living anywhere other than Earth, Science is CRAZY!!!

Jazakallahu keir for posting!

Wasslamualykum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam allaikum

You guys turned Serious i was Laughing on scientists and . jokin about migrating . I Know Sun is rerally worse.. thats y i told about sun..

But thanks for All the Info..