How to do Wodu

gman

:salam2:

i know how to do wodu but I'm confused on one thing. some people tell me that before i do wodu i have to wash my behind (My butt) while others tell me it is not required for wodu.

Please can anyone help me.
thank you

:SMILY139:

gman

so if i can get this straight the only time you wash your behind is when you go to the washroom. but can tissue be used instead of water

thank you
salam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
so if i can get this straight the only time you wash your behind is when you go to the washroom. but can tissue be used instead of water

thank you
salam

Washing the butt is called "Taharah" or "Taharat".

If you dont have water inside washroom to wash your private parts, then in case of urination you can wet the tissue before hand and wipe yourself by different parts of tissue.

In case other than simple urination (i.e. you have to wash your back), then you better take some pet bottle or some paper cup filled with water with you and use that for cleaning. First you can clean yourself with tissue and then you can use water from bottle or papercup.

In case you have to bring water in bottle or cup in front of other people, then you should never ever feel shy or shame. You should feel proud that you better clean yourself and do not leave yourself dirty like nonmuslims do.
You belong to the absolute true religion and you should be pround of it.

Wassalaam,
VE