HOW TO MAKE THEM CRY?????????????

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE DOING GOOD WITH STRONG IMAAN…. 

I recently came across with a true story from the pages of history, which never failed to touch my heart…, hope you too will love it 

Most of us know about Imaam Abdul Qaadar Jeelaani…right? Of course we were taught about the magic he preformed than the social reforms he made… SUBHANALLAH when you go back to the history..you would come to know that he was a great reformer of the history and a Daee than a person who showed karamahs.

Here is the story...Its interesting and of course it is almost about him…

Once the son of Imaam Abdul Qaadar Jeelaani approached him asking,
“ Oh father, I have seen the audience keep on crying whenever you provide them with any Islamic lectures, its amazing and heart touching… so I too tried my best to make my audience cry, but I always failed even though I provided them with heart melting stories… I mean my audience never cry when I make sermons.. Tell me father… what is the secret behind your success?”
So, Imaam Abdul Qaadar Jeelaani said
“may be the audience do cry… but I never deliver sermons with the intention of making the people cry, but I say whatever I feel from the bottom of my heart, and I do cry as I feel it whenever I say it… but you my dear son,….. you want to make the people cry and that is wrong. First of all you should feel the things by your heart and then advise others...”

It reminded me of the following Qur’anic verses…

“O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?
Most hateful it is with ALLAH that you say that which you do not do “ (61:2&3)

FEE AMANILLAH:hearts:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for the replies + JAZAKALLAHU KAHIR for the readers too...lol:shake:

FEE AMANILLAH