how to prove God exists ?????????

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

ok ,,any one help plz
can any one tell me how to prove to someone that God exists
well i have tried the way Dr. zakir naik used ,,,,,,but it gets to lengthy ,,,,,,,too much for me to handle ,since the other person wants straight forward proof ,,,,,,,,,just prove it thing ,,,,,,no questions asked ,etc ,,,,,,,,,,but i will like that any one who knows any way ,,,post it here ,,,,,,,,so i can learn some other ways as well and use them.

thanks every one ,,,

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Brother, just use your common sense..
Usually, people who are confused about God.. can't handle complicated stuff. so just explain your point of view, in your own words.. that's what i do..

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
simple ... one question: where did the universe come from?

it did not create itself ... same as the wall in your house did not build itself. The unversie is like a big rock.

and it is not without a begnning or an end either ... this defies common logic and contradicts scientific evidence (big bang/big crunch).

so we are left with it being created ... therefore you need a creator ... and this creator is Allah (God).

if they cant handle this simple sequence then they are either too stupid or plainly deliberately switching their minds off. Just ignore them. They mostly dont care because they do not want to handle the idea of having duties ... plain laziness and cowardice.

BTW, do not play the conversation by their rules ... what exactly is a straight forward answer to them?

Bro, you have the upper hand in these dialogues no matter what the other side pretend. Say your evidence. If they do not like it then ask: what is the evidence for the NON existence of God?

I bet you will not get an answer.

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
simple ... one question: where did the universe come from?

it did not create itself ... same as the wall in your house did not build itself. The unversie is like a big rock.

and it is not without a begnning or an end either ... this defies common logic and contradicts scientific evidence (big bang/big crunch).

so we are left with it being created ... therefore you need a creator ... and this creator is Allah (God).

if they cant handle this simple sequence then they are either too stupid or plainly deliberately switching their minds off. Just ignore them. They mostly dont care because they do not want to handle the idea of having duties ... plain laziness and cowardice.

BTW, do not play the conversation by their rules ... what exactly is a straight forward answer to them?

Bro, you have the upper hand in these dialogues no matter what the other side pretend. Say your evidence. If they do not like it then ask: what is the evidence for the NON existence of God?

I bet you will not get an answer.

i really like your response......the anology to the wall,,,,,,,,I will use this sometime as well

desha010

let us reply to those assuming the universe came by accedent or they claim that this very well organized universe came without creator by speaking with the concept of encountering let us assume that a big explosion in a press will produce a very organized dictionary

how it comes
there is no god but allah and mohamed is his messenger

amira87

I love Allah
SaLaM AlAiKuM

ok ,,any one help plz
can any one tell me how to prove to someone that God exists
well i have tried the way Dr. zakir naik used ,,,,,,but it gets to lengthy ,,,,,,,too much for me to handle ,since the other person wants straight forward proof ,,,,,,,,,just prove it thing ,,,,,,no questions asked ,etc ,,,,,,,,,,but i will like that any one who knows any way ,,,post it here ,,,,,,,,so i can learn some other ways as well and use them.

thanks every one ,,,

Tell an atheist this.........How does a big boom all of a sudden appear as a patern in space and all of a sudden living organisms started to appear on earth.....did they appear all by them selves without any appparent reason.....hmmmm? I guess one day a huge ship was built all by its self, and how it happened was that all of a sudden the boards started to fall on top of eachother and then connected as the process went on....wow....all by it's self........no one had to move a finger. Just like I said..........there had to have been someone who built that ship right? Exactly my point.........the earth and the universe didnt create itself....someone had to of created it....um........I think it was Allah.

mahdi

there is a hadith, about the prophet , a man asked him how will he know there is god, i don't remember the exact hadith, but if someone knows , please post it,
the best thing to do is ask him questions,?

Angela Hillyer

Salam wa alaikom

everywhere you look there are signs that God exists. The flowers, plants, fruit, the sky, the ocean, animal, our bodies, the solar system, the fact that we can go to sleep at night and wake up and be exactly the same as when we fell asleep. The people who dont believe are so blind!! Subhanallah.

Ask them why do they think we are here??? Why do they think we were created??? Just to sleep and eat and work??? No!!! this world and this life is just a test that insha'allah we will pass and enter paradise.

How can people taste the beautiful taste of fruit and smell the sweet scent of flowers and see how our bodies grow and not believe in God!!!

May Allah (swt) lead us all down the right path to paradise. Ameen

Hope this will help you

Wasalam

abou haytam

salam o alikom

i allways use the mathematic statement.

if you can t proove that (X) is true so you have to prove that (negation of X) is true.

if you can t proove that god exist, so those who don t beleive in it shoud provide an evident proof that he dose not exist. To beleive that God dose not exist is a beleif too...because they just beleive in it so they have to suport their beleif.

when i give you a mathematic problem to solve and you don t know the answer , you can t conclud that the solution dose not exist, so those who can t prove that God exist can t conclud that it dose not exist.

and a lot of people conclud that God dose not exist just cuz they can t proove that it exist.

do you undersatnd me :S

salam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
thks brothers and sisters ,,,those thing i tried
then i dont go by there rules ,,,,,,,no ,manipulation of words all they can do
well it is pretty obvious that person is not willing to accept it ,and will keep denying ,
formation of universe i tried that as well
well thks alot ,,,,all for sharing ,,,would love to see even more ,,,,

meer suhail

ILM seeker
salam o alikom

i allways use the mathematic statement.

if you can t proove that (X) is true so you have to prove that (negation of X) is true.

if you can t proove that god exist, so those who don t beleive in it shoud provide an evident proof that he dose not exist. To beleive that God dose not exist is a beleif too...because they just beleive in it so they have to suport their beleif.

when i give you a mathematic problem to solve and you don t know the answer , you can t conclud that the solution dose not exist, so those who can t prove that God exist can t conclud that it dose not exist.

and a lot of people conclud that God dose not exist just cuz they can t proove that it exist.

do you undersatnd me :S

salam.

:wasalam: thks bro ,,,yes that was what i was thinking to do next ,
thks alot ,

and yes comon sense but at times it doesnt work with some ppl ,,,,,thats y its not common ,,,,,,,,,

41:53. We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur’ân) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

Meraj

Brother

hope these two explinations wil help you to some extent inshALLAH....

THREE QUESTIONS

There was a young man who went overseas to study for a quite a long time. When he returned, he asked his parents to find him a religious scholar or any expert who could answer his 3 Questions. Finally, his parents were able to find a Muslim scholar.

Young Man: Who are you? Can you answer my Questions?

Scholar: I am one of Allah’s (SWT) slaves and Insha Allah (God Willing), I will be able to answer your Questions.

Young Man: Are you sure? A lot of Professors and experts were not able to answer my questions.

Scholar: I will try my best, with the help of Allah (Subhanahu Wata’ala).

Young Man Says: I have 3 Questions:

Question # 1 Does God Exist? If so, show me his shape.

Question # 2 What is Taqdeer (Fate)?

Question # 3 If shaitan (Devil) was created from the fire, why at the end he will be thrown to hell that is also created from fire. It certainly will not hurt him at all, since shaitan & the hell were created from Fire.

Did God Think of this far?

Suddenly, the Scholar slapped the young man’s face very hard.
Young man (Felt Pain): why do you get angry at me?

Scholar: I am not angry. The slap is my answer to your questions.
Young Man: I really don’t understand.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man: Of course, I felt pain

Scholar: So do you believe that pain exists?
Young Man: Yes.

Scholar: Show me the shape of the pain!
Young Man: I cannot.

Scholar: That is my first answer. All of us feel God’s existence without being able to see His shape…Last night, did you dream that you will be slapped by me?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: Did you ever think that you will get a slap from me today?

Young Man: No.

Scholar: That is Taqdeer (fate) my second answer…my hand that I used to slap you, what is it created from?
Young Man: Flesh.

Scholar: How about your face, what is it created from?
Young Man: It is created from flesh.

Scholar: How do you feel after I slapped you?
Young Man: In pain.

Scholar: That’s it. This is my third answer, even though Shaitan (Devil) and also the hell were created from the fire, if Allah wants, the hell will become a very painful place for Shaitan

Yes, I love Allah, Allah is my fountain of Life and My Savior. Allah keeps me going day & night. Without Allah, I am no one, but with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength.
May HE help U to Succeed.. Ameen

ALLAH DOES EXIST…
This is one of the best explanations of why Allah allows pain and suffering that I have seen:

A man went to a Barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects when they eventually touched on the subject of Allah

The Barber said: I don’t believe that Allah Exists.
Why do you say that? Asked the customer.
Well, you just have to go out in the street & realize that Allah doesn’t exist. Tell me if Allah Exists, would there be so many sick people?

Would there be abandoned Children? If Allah existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can’t imagine a loving Allah who would allow all of these things. The customer thought for a moment, but didn’t respond because he didn’t want to start an argument.

The Barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and untrimmed beard, he looked dirty and unkempt.

The customer turned back and entered the barbershop again and said to the barber: You know what? Barbers do not exist. How can you say that? Asked the surprised Barber. I am here, and I am a Barber, & I just worked on you!

No! The customer exclaimed. “Barbers don’t exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beard, like that man outside.

Ah, But Barbers do exist! That’s what happens when people do not come to me.”
Exactly, affirmed the customer. “that’s the Point!

Allah, too, exist! That’s what happens when people do not go to HIM and don’t look to HIM for Help. That’s why there’s so much pain and suffering in the World”.

hope this wil help u inshALLAH...
:wasalam:

Raihan

You can ask him/her (atheist) the following questions:

1. How does human/animal evolve from a tiny drop of sperm and ovum without any intelligence and external intervention?

2. How does a chicken (for example) evolve from an egg (just water!) without any intelligence and external intervention?

I think the above two points are sufficient for an intelligent person to logically and rationally believe that there is a Creator of this universe.

meer suhail

ILM seeker

thks bro meraj i know of that ,but again how will i be able to use that in chat ,,,,,,,well for sure if we were having face to face conversation i would have done that.

may be i need alot more of thinking ,,,

ajazz

"researchers says the universe is between 11.2 billion and 20 billion years old."
http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...se_030103.html

and anything that ages, had a beginning, if you don't agree than prove it otherwise.

anything that had a beginning never existed forever

and something that never existed must be created and have a starting point

now if you agree the the universe had a beginning

so where this starting point came about?

either it was created by some one or it came out of nothing.

but according physics

In physics, the word nothing is not used in any technical sense. A region of space is called a vacuum if it does not contain any matter. But it can contain physical fields. In fact, it is practically impossible to construct a region of space which contains no matter or fields, since gravity cannot be blocked and all objects at a non-zero temperature radiate electromagnetically. However, supposing such a region existed, it would still not be "nothing", since it has properties and a measurable existence as part of the quantum-mechanical vacuum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing

since there is no such thing as nothing

now the other possibility left is, universe was created by someone

but this someone has to be special
this someone has to have special powers and attributes
this someone has to be outside the time

Here are the attributes of Allah in Islam.

Al-'Awwal
The First, The One whose Existence is without a beginning.

Al-'Akhir
The Last, The One whose Existence is without an end.

Az-Zaahir (The Manifest)

The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.

Al-Khaaliq
The Creator, The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.

Al-Qayyoom
The Self-Subsisting, The One who remains and does not end.

Al-Badi^
The Incomparable, The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.

now if you have a rational and logical mind

then yes, only an entity such as Allah
can create the universe

we Muslims believe universe was created by Allah and it was created out of nothing by Allah !!!.

Do they not think deeply (in their ownselves) about themselves (how Allah created them from nothing, and similarly He will resurrect them)? Allah has created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, except with truth and for an appointed term. And indeed many of mankind deny the Meeting with their Lord.
( Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #8)

ajazz

According to Aristotle (atheist) logically Allah can exist

On Longevity and Shortness of Life
By Aristotle

Opposites destroy
each other, and hence accidentally, by their destruction, whatsoever
is attributed to them is destroyed. But no opposite in a real substance
is accidentally destroyed, because real substance is not predicated
of any subject. Hence a thing which has no opposite, or which is situated
where it has no opposite, cannot be destroyed.

Read full article here:

http://classics.mit.edu/Aristotle/longev_short.1b.txt

Hence if something exists which has absolutely no opposition, then
Such thing cannot be destroyed and logically a thing which cannot be destroyed
Must have always existed.

Here again the definition of Allah in Islam.

Al-'Awwal
The First, The One whose Existence is without a beginning.

Al-'Akhir
The Last, The One whose Existence is without an end.

Quote from above……

“a thing which has no opposite, or which is situated
where it has no opposite, cannot be destroyed.”

Az-Zaahir (The Manifest)

The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without a place. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributes of bodies.

alhumdillah allahuakbar!!!

And there is none like unto Him. (Quran,, 112)

There is nothing comparable to Him. And He is The All-Hearing, The All-Seeing. (Quran, 42:11)

Allah is unique there is nothing like him, leave alone like him there is nothing
You can compare him with,
He is absolute and has no opposition

therefore I think if Aristotle was presented this definition of god he would have had no
problem accepting it.

We know universe exist and it also has opposition which is time
And scientist tells us the one day universe will be destroyed
Hence anything that has beginning and can end was created

And only an entity that has attributes which Allah has, is capable of creating universe
Now that we know the definition of Allah
You must acknowledge he is the creator and sustainer of the universe.

Physicists describe grim end of the world

The good news is that the end is not near. The bad news is that when it does come, it's not going to be pretty.

stars will begin to die off as they burn up their nuclear fuel and the firmament as we know it ceases to shine.

"If you wait long enough," Adams says, "all of the stars in the universe will eventually run out of fuel and burn out."

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/9701/15/end.universe/

when the heavens cleave asunder; and when the stars disappear and when the seas commingled; and when the graves be over-turned; Then shall every soul know what it hath sent forth and left behind.” (82:1-5). In Suras Al-e-Imran, The Cattle,

progress.gif