How To Win The Love Of Your Husband

TheAuthenticBase

Assalaamu 'alaykum!
Do you know that you have the power to change the mood that your husband is in just by using what Allah has given you? The problem is that as women, we are often too proud, or stubborn to give in. But this is to our own detriment.

If your husband comes home tired and cranky, greet him with a loving smile. Bring the best out in yourself and in your appearance, wearing what pleases his eyes, and applying perfume, have your house looking clean and smelling nice.

Make your home a haven for your husband. Serve him his favourite food and drink.

Make physical contact with him (unfortunately many women forget this power Allaah has given them), just by that soft touch and sweet look, you can cause all his worries and stress to fall out of his mind.

This is sure to make him relax and let go of all the stress of the day.

Even though he may not know how to show his appreciation, know that you have eased him of his burdens and helped him to feel loved and honored.

This will free up his mind and ease his heart so that he can be more present with you and your children.

He will have a deep sense of contentment and insha’Allah he will implement the advice given above. And remember the reward: The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wasalaam) said:

‘If you (women) observe the salat, fast the month of Ramadhan, pay zakaat, obey your husbands and guard your chastity, you will be asked to enter Jannah through any gate.’
Isn’t this what we are ultimately working for? Your marriage and your husband is your key to Jannah. Remember this at all times insha’Allah.

The importance of pleasing your husband could be your ticket to jannah. The Prophet (saw) said to the female companion who came ot the prophet for some need of hers:

Be careful how you are with him, for he is your Paradise and your Hell.” [Ahmad, Nasaa'ee & others, saheeh]
It is the responsibility of both the husband and wife to try and make the home the place of much joy, comfort and tranquility. By implementing the above advice, you may start towards having a successful marriage insha’Allah.

http://theauthenticbase.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/how-to-win-the-love-of-your-husband/

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
this is really true brother.thanks for the wise words,I'll do my best.I have the fortune to be really loyal and to be the only one who can make him feel good everythime.about pride,yes,it's a bad thing that must be corrected:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I thought it was a prerequisite to marriage...the ironing thing...for the love of spray starch...

it is not the winning of the love that is the issue...it is keeping that love as refreshed as a morning blossom on a hot July morning with the dew drops gently replenishing the fragrance for the lovers to inhale...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now come on sisters...

because after you have gained security in your love..he will arise before you and present you with with roses and tea for you ; as you see love ,
you get ready to make Love ..

( and as any strong woman will tell you ironing is an art...look at the number of our sisters who do this professionally to put food on the table for their children; do they complain that their man is not working; they do not have the bitter pill of the humility of the lowliness of the task; they have the piety to please the calling of Allah...were I, the woman who would welcome the pleasure of ironing one shirt collar to the man who would submit to Allah to call me his wife.the wife of a Believer.oh tender heart be still..)

John Smith

Also make sure you dont wash his whites with colours otherwise big BIG trouble.

I remember my dad walking around in pink socks and a pink shirt after my mum washed them with his red boxer shorts. :) Lol.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

It seems, if I may be so direct, that you wish to leave a list of your desires. Why not write the entire list down..I do need a good laugh today...

fatma_said

Strange. were is a post about how to please a woman.

Step 1: pick up after yourself

Step 2: Don't be picky with food. Your wife is NOT a chef (and say thanks once on a while :p)

Step 3: well if i was married i could get more hints lol.

Anyhow my point is, its the female that keeps the house together. And remember a happy wife= a happy family= a happy family leads a happy community and a happy community leads to a great ummah :) so keep your wives happy!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

It seems, if I may be so direct, that you wish to leave a list of your desires. Why not write the entire list down..I do need a good laugh today...

Wa aleikum salam,

Funny now this really made me smile :SMILY231:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Also make sure you dont wash his whites with colours otherwise big BIG trouble.

I remember my dad walking around in pink socks and a pink shirt after my mum washed them with his red boxer shorts. :) Lol.
:SMILY335:it makes me remember one of the first times I washed my husband's clothes in the washing machine...I forgot to give a look in the pocket of his jacket and it happened that I washed his mobile phone with his clothes!!I am not much able to iron.I have more patience to do anything else,but ironing is not my favourite activity,that's why when he needs an ironed chemise,I make him the excuses and let him doing this work........it's better than risking to burn it!
I iron what it's easy to do.but it doesn't mean that he misses some attention from me,on the contrary,I'm the best of those who has always something to say,for not to make him ennoyed.

it's long time I've not received a bunch of flowers,but as I read in a hadith,a good way to demonstrate the love of a husband is when he brings her something to eat or drink.I think I have all I need.maybe the sisters here are envious.he joked with me and asked me to look around for a second wife for him.I may agree if only I find the right one for him.;)

esperanza

revert of many years
:SMILY335:it makes me remember one of the first times I washed my husband's clothes in the washing machine...I forgot to give a look in the pocket of his jacket and it happened that I washed his mobile phone with his clothes!!I am not much able to iron.I have more patience to do anything else,but ironing is not my favourite activity,that's why when he needs an ironed chemise,I make him the excuses and let him doing this work........it's better than risking to burn it!
I iron what it's easy to do.but it doesn't mean that he misses some attention from me,on the contrary,I'm the best of those who has always something to say,for not to make him ennoyed.

it's long time I've not received a bunch of flowers,but as I read in a hadith,a good way to demonstrate the love of a husband is when he brings her something to eat or drink.I think I have all I need.maybe the sisters here are envious.he joked with me and asked me to look around for a second wife for him.I may agree if only I find the right one for him.;)

dear sister...no not envious dear ..but happy for you ,,may allah bless you and your marriage and family

i think its not whether you iron the shirt..or he brings you flowers.. but its simple thi8ngs that show he cares show you care,,,that demonstarte the love\between you

too many judge what a woman does or doesnt do at home

too many women worry abouut flowers and romance

but important is to know what your partner needs wihtout them asking ..and on the other hand appreciating when they do something

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

That is so sweet...

As for some of us sisters...well we were born to be spoiled. Flowers and gifts, and the whole nine yards...keep it coming, pour it on, and show me....a husband has to keep the attention of his wife...

many fail to understand how important that is.