hydrologic water cycle

sawakita81

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I need help in reverting to my christian friends about this topic, mentioned in Quran, can anyone help me, so that I can explain to the person correctly.

several passages in the Koran 30:48; 24:43, as scientifically accurate explanations of the hydrologic water cycle. My question is: given the fact the Bible had already fully documented the hydrologic water cycle 1600 before the Koran in Job 36:27-28, and 3 other passages (Eccl 11:3; Job 26:8; Eccl 1:6-7), doesn't this proof Muhammad merely copied the scientific facts of the hydrologic water cycle directly from the Bible? (Clouds hold water: Eccl 11:3; Job 26:8; Rivers recycle water: Eccl 1:6-7; Evapouration: Amos 9:6)

look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Hakim

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Brother Hakim, I am quite sure you would be prepared to read a lot around this topic if you are to help this particular friend who has just posed this question. What I'll suggest is that make use of articles on this forum which explain how Quran is not word of Allah. Read them and digest them, and converse with that friend from there. You will be in much better position then, Insha'Allah.

Here are few relative articles you can read:
Could the Qur'an Be a Copy of the Bible?!
How did the Quran escape "copyiests' errors" while Bible did not?
Quran can't be written by Prophet Muhammad
The Quran copied from The Bible accusation

sawakita81

Dear all,
thanks for you reference. I will read it through and understand it before i proceed to explain to my friend.

oh the person, just want to clear up some of the misconception abt Islam that he read in the internet.

I am just helping to clear up the doubt so that he can understand better. told him to join us here, but he afraid of the harsh reply if he ask inappropriate question. sensitivity.

Thank you again.

Sincerely,
Hakim