i am new member here

innocentangel

Assalamu Alaikum

Dear muslim brothers and sister i just wanted to tell u guys that you are are doing awsome job i found this website four years ago but i never registered myself because i didnot had enough knowledge about islam but i used to go to this everyday and read what other people were posting and :ma: i learned alot from it. i want to tanks all the brothers and sister for posting such nice topics about islam and telling non muslims what Islam is all about not by forcing them to become muslim but telling them the truth about islam and letting them know who ALLAH is. yesterday i was reading someof the topics that people posted and i really enjoyed reading them and that made me rigister to this forum i an really happy that i regieterd in this forums. even though i dont know lots of thing in details about islam but i am learning lots of thing which other brothers and sisters are posting.i have a request brothers and sister i am having hard time with my studies please pray for me my exams are coming up and i am stressed out for it. and also i want to kno what is the proper way for Dua . because when i pray i think something is missing i really want to know if u ask ALLAH for something how do u ask him.i noticed that when we are in problem we ask ALLAH to make thing alright for us but when he does we never thank him .aand when he doest listen we blame him :astag: and i think i am one of them, plzzz brothers and sisters help me. and always remember me in ur prayers.

one more thing i want to ask is that. i live in Canada and i work for the Bank and when most muslim people come up to me and they tell me that it is haram to work in bank and i think y they say is because bankers deal with intrust and all that kind of stuff. and i am a client service representative and i dont deal with this kind of still is it still haram to work in the bank.

and my last question is that. i am 19 years old and i have Rps and high intreset account when i deposit money in my account and it stays there for a while i get intrust on is it haram. because that money is for retirements and for education. IF any brother and sister can reply to my question i would really appreciate it. once again thanks alot for posting such beautiful topics about islam i really enjoy reading them and i am sure everyone is enjoying reading them too. May ALLAH reward every brother and sister who post these topics.
THANKS ALL BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
PLASE ALWAYS REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS
UR SISTER.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

brother waaleykumassalaam,
best to study well and move on to a new better job pray to Allah.
pray for me too.

search hadith on interest

Narrated by Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Avoid the seven great destructive sins." The people enquire, "O Allah's Apostle! What are they? "He said, "To join others in worship along with Allah, to practice sorcery, to kill the life which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause, (according to Islamic law), to eat up Riba (usury), to eat up an orphan's wealth, to give back to the enemy and fleeing from the battlefield at the time of fighting, and to accuse, chaste women, who never even think of anything touching chastity and are good believers

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

AbdurRahman.org » economics »

Riyadh –ul – saleheen
PROHIBITION OF TAKING AR-RIBA (THE USURY)
Allah, the Exalted, says:

" Those who eat Ar-Riba (the usury) will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaitan (Satan) leading him to insanity. That is because they say: `Trading is only like Ar-Riba, whereas Allah has permitted trading and forbidden Ar-Riba. So whosoever receives an admonition from his Rubb and stops eating Ar-Riba, shall not be punished for the past; his case is for Allah (to judge); but whoever returns (to Ar-Riba), such are the dwellers of the Fire - they will abide therein. Allah will destroy Ar-Riba and will give increase for Sadaqat (deeds of charity, alms). And Allah likes not the disbelievers, sinners. Truly, those who believe, and do deeds of righteousness, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-As-Salat), and give Zakat, they will have their reward with their Rubb. On them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. O you who believe! Be afraid of Allah and give up what remains (due to you) from Ar-Riba (from now onward).'' (2:275-279)

Ahadith on the subject are many, including Hadith No. 1615.

1615. `Abdullah bin Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) cursed the one who accepts Ar-Riba (the usury) and the one who pays it.
[Muslim].

The narration in At-Tirmidhi adds: And the one who records it, and the two persons who stand witness to it.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

ask on islamonline.net
though in all probability u r safe..except if standing witness means helping the business indirectly.
becoz for wine any kind of indirect support is also forbidden.
but dont take my word for it chck with someone ,pray and do what u feel is right.
may Allah let our youth prosper .aameen.

innocentangel

sorry brothers and sisters it was a mistake it show the last person who replied to this post was Azam and i thught its says Azam is the one who posted this topic. i am sorry once again brother Azam. Sorry.

fada_all

salam alikom

praise be to allah swt ,

have a warm welcme sister here between your brothers and sister , surely you will enjoy your insha allah with us , we are all here to learn about islam and increase our konwledge or correct it if so..alhamdolillah that you have joined us ,

salamù alikom

ur sis