I am new to this website

maricel

I am Maricel, I've been reading and searching about Islam. I am a Christian and still searching for the truth. I am praying and hoping that God will lead me to the right path.
I am hoping also that this website will help me to know and also help me decide in which way I should go.

Azizati

welcom

at first I hope you enjoy your saty here Maricel.
then, as you chose TTI you are in the right way (with our God's help).
ask what you want, all brothers and sisters here are ready to help you inschallah.
May Allah show you the right way soon inschallah.
welcome again

arzafar

welcome to the forums Marcel. Indeed you should continue to pray to God for guidance and God willing you will be guided to the truth. There is a lot of material for Christians interested in islam that you can read here. you can read the quran at the following website.

http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

auss20

God bless and welcome to this forum, if you are seeking right way, inshallah God will show the right path. we all pray to you from here.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

hey dear sister in humanity.welcome to TTI:)hope you enjoy your stay here and benefit from it.i pray that you get what you want and that your TTI family helps you along your way to the truth.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Hello Maricel !
Welcome to TTI forum , I hope you enjoy your stay , Feel free to ask any questions , here we're your family :)

As brother Ayman said , don't hesitate to ask :wink:

May God guide you to the right path .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Greeting to maricel :)

I am Maricel, I've been reading and searching about Islam. I am a Christian and still searching for the truth. I am praying and hoping that God will lead me to the right path.
I am hoping also that this website will help me to know and also help me decide in which way I should go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

~Salam to all my brothers and sisters :)

Hi!
Greeting to maricel :)

Welcome to TTI maricel
While reading and searching this awesome site don't forget to make benefit contribution for everybody too .

Thank you,
Take Care!

~See ya :)

maricel

Hi everyone, it is really overwhelming for me to see everyone is welcoming me to this site even if I am not a Muslim (or maybe not yet).
There's alot of misconceptions about Muslims, I've been in the UAE for quite sometime now and I have met alot of Muslim people and I'd say that I haven't seen a good example from them. I know that I shouldn't judge the religion only because of this, until recently I met one good Muslim person (atlast) and that made me think what is it about this religion?
I don't have anything against the born Muslims here in the UAE, but people from different countries can't see the values of Islam on them. I can say Muslims (not all) are having attitude of feeling superior to other people, women wears bunch of make-up on their faces even they wear they abayas and hijabs and they talk rudely to people...men sometimes stare at women lustfully...they seem to be too demanding and doesn't know how to behave well. Sometimes I get to think that Christians and other religions behave well more than them. I just thought maybe these people should know more about their religion, become Muslims (again) and live with it in their lives. As I grow to know more about Islam I learned that Muslims should always find peace with one another just like their greetings...Peace be with you....
I am still on my journey to it and keep on praying to God to let me find the peace I am really looking for. May Allah bless us all!!! :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
Hi everyone, it is really overwhelming for me to see everyone is welcoming me to this site even if I am not a Muslim (or maybe not yet).
There's alot of misconceptions about Muslims, I've been in the UAE for quite sometime now and I have met alot of Muslim people and I'd say that I haven't seen a good example from them. I know that I shouldn't judge the religion only because of this, until recently I met one good Muslim person (atlast) and that made me think what is it about this religion?
I don't have anything against the born Muslims here in the UAE, but people from different countries can't see the values of Islam on them. I can say Muslims (not all) are having attitude of feeling superior to other people, women wears bunch of make-up on their faces even they wear they abayas and hijabs and they talk rudely to people...men sometimes stare at women lustfully...they seem to be too demanding and doesn't know how to behave well. Sometimes I get to think that Christians and other religions behave well more than them. I just thought maybe these people should know more about their religion, become Muslims (again) and live with it in their lives. As I grow to know more about Islam I learned that Muslims should always find peace with one another just like their greetings...Peace be with you....
I am still on my journey to it and keep on praying to God to let me find the peace I am really looking for. May Allah bless us all!!! :)

Assalamualikum

Hello dear maricel.

That is the truth and reality of the ummah.Yet do we really need to see how the people live in order to know if a religion is good or bad?NO

As a beginner towards your journey to Islam..you should read the Quran and see for yourself what The Creator has ordered.

Unfortunately you are surrounded by wrong people. Don't let this stop your search for the truth... There are many nice Muslims as well who always fear Allah and love each other for the sake of Allah.

Do not judge the book by its cover and do not judge Islam by its followers :)

I was in the same boat but I asked myself,why do I need to care how others live when how I am suppose to live is already written in the Holy Quran.

Let just think how we can get closer to The Creator.:)

Hope you will find your way.I did and many others did and in sha Allah you will as well.

He guides whom wants to be guided.

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

a_stranger

You are most welcome maricel;

I agree with you that most muslem doesn`t represent Islam . But Alhamduliallah (all praise be to Allah) we have the high example of prophet Mohammad salla Allah alaihi wa sallam and his companians so bright for those who seek truth with sincerity. Each of us will be in his grave alone with his faith and deeds , each person is responsible for his own deeds . Seeing the mistakes of others should drive us to correct ours. with best wishes.

Mohd Syawal

Welcome Maricel .. may you be guided by Allah

Maqdisi

maricel has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

Maricel ,
welcome to TTi

today the whole world (leaving out a few souls far and in between) have religion as in to fill their identity cards but are really money/mammon worshippers.
their love of life and money will astound a person and make their claim to any religion repulsive.

but Allah guides whom He chooses and Wills....May I be one of them Aameen.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35792090/...AN-rare-english-translation-FREE-DOWNLOAD-NOW
the above link is a translation or rather two translations of the Quran by an Englishman mahomed marmaduke pickthall and it has audio links to the Quran so you can listen to it and lastly a chapter on Jesus peace and blessings be on him in the Quran.So whatt are you waiting for ..go and download :)
and if my introductory lines paint a gloomy picture you will find people who love Almighty God and love for His sake in islam rather than anywhere else...so keep reading inshallah.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

some more info
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36814819/Scientists-Admit-Quran-is-from-THE-ALMIGHTY-GOD..

what were Jesus last words
Ella Ella lama sabachtani -does that sound like father father which is abba abba in hebrew. or does it sound and is like ALLAH Allah .keeping in mind that hebrew and arabic are sisyter languages
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37300261/What-is-His-God-s-Name-By-Ahmed-Deedat
christianity

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36346130/Christianity-Vatican-Exposed-King-James-Bible-The-Origin

rachid66

God created the Humans and jinn except to Worship

You voyer in payroll Muslim god there, especially oil and the devil.
I am a Muslim by birth, I always feel the presence of the devil himself sometimes I just touchdown. discussing with Christian Europe, they do not feel that person.
you ask this question es that were moise Jesus were a Christian or Jewish.
The real paradise is not free and nothing is free even with God, knowing the truth you go suffer a lot, unfortunately many of these fails why most of the Muslims do not you, reflecting their religion.:)