I AM ON YOUR SIDE;;;

revert uk

A British Muslim Is Suing Tesco, For Racial Discrimination Because
he was asked to move some Alcohol On His Fork Lift;;
HANG ON A MOMENT;;;
There is not a Tesco in the Land that does not SELL ALOCOHOL;;
This sort of thing ( MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL ) It simply gives
The KUFFAR;;; More Ammunition to use against Muslims.

BY THE WAY;;

DID I MENTION THAT I AM WHITE;;

I AM ON YOUR SIDE;;

PROUD ISLAMIC REVERT.

Gareth

Allahu Akbar!
Assalamu Alaikum

What puzzle me about this case is, couldn't they just have asked another worker to move the crates and assign the brother another task? Its just more anti-islamic discrimination if you ask me.

Walaikum Salam

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

We must not always jump to conclusions. First of all, if he is suing for racial discrimination, then what does being a Muslim have to do with it?

Secondly, from what you posted, I have no idea if he actually moved the alcohol, if he explained that he couldn't, if he asked for another employee to move it for him (and the other didn't or wasn't allowed to if he did ask), or if he was told he would lose his job if he didn't move it.

Please make sure to post all information when you post things like this. There are too many things going wrong in the world as it is; we do not need to be making snap judgments based on partial information.

Lana

Gareth

Allahu Akbar!
Assalamu Alaikum

From what I have read he was asked to move the crates and refused for religious reasons. Then, his boss said to him, either move the crates or leave, so the brother left.

Walaikum Salam

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Wa alaikoom assalam brother

First, congratulations on your reversion

I think the brother in question (the worker at TESCO has a point. The prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cursed those who drink, carry, sell, or make alcohol.

There is however the issue of being propotionate and wise in dealingt with such matter in a way that would ensure best outcome. Maybe he should have quit his job only. I'm not really in his position to judge his actions.

Maybe if many workers did like him TESCO would reconsider it's position. Maybe one day we can rid this nation from alcohol for good. Think of it .... how many people whom life is a misery because of alcohol would be thankful for this guy for starting this trend ?

If we stop trying to change things for what we think is better then we become pointless and redundant.

You (true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and his Sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. all that is good) and forbid Al-Munkar (all that is bad), and you believe in Allâh.

Qura'an 3:110

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: thx for sharing this interesting case with us. I wonder what the outcome will be and kind of wonder what the plaintiff was doing working at tescos which sells alcohol in the first place. However, i would like to see pressure put on the major supermarket chains in the western world not to sell alcohol. I think these kinds of things, alcohol, cigarettes, etc., ideally should not be sold in a supermarket where families with young children go, but this is just thinking on my part!