I ask for your pryer

zakaria195

Assalamualikum Everyone -

My grandmother passed away yesterday (Sunday). I ask for your prayer. May Allah forgive her.

-Zakaria

Sakeena

MAY ALLAH (SWT) BLESS YOU AND UR FAMILY AMEEN!

Asalam alaikum dear one,

I don't know much about the mourning stage, but I'll make dua for you!! SubhanAllah, may Allah accept your grandmother and may Allah protect you and your family in this world and the hereafter, ameen! :hearts: ur in my duas.

take care,

may ALLAH (alone) bless you, ameen!

:tti_sister:

salams,

Sakeena :SMILY252:

A Kashmiri

:salam2:

Condolences brother

May Allah give her and all muslims Jannah and forgive our mistakes which we have committed in our lives inshallah.

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Assalamualaikum
Innalilahi wa inailaihirojiuun

"Allohummagh firlaha warhamha wa'afiha wa'fuanha, wa akrim nujulaha wawas-si' madkholaha wagh-silha bis salji wal barod, wanaqqiha minal khothoya kama yunaqqos sawbul abyadhu minad danas, wa abdil laha daron khayron min dariha, wa ahlan khoyron min akhliha, wa zaujan khoyron min zaujiha, wa adkhil-hal jannata wa a'izha min 'azabil qobri wa 'azabin naar".

Amien

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
MAy Allah (exalted is He) bless her with JAnnah, make her grave spacious and May He (swt) forgive all her sins.

My sympathies are with you brother.
salam

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahamato Allah wa barakato

Receive my condolences too, and du'as for her soul.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Harroon

Zakaria 195

As-salaamu-Alaikum Warahmatullahiwabaraktuhu. I allways make Dua for all muslims and ask AllAh(swa) to forgive us for our sins and help to be better people and better muslims. As for your grandmother I will Pray for her and ask my allah forgive her for her sins and accept her into paradise.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Sallamu Alaykum, was she Muslim? Insha ALLAH she was. Insha ALLAH u take this the right way brother... if she wasn't, as Muslims we r not allowed 2 make prayer from them. i've had 2 let my father & oldest brother go because they had notaccepted the oneness of ALLAH. it hurts 2 know that i will not b w/ them Insha ALLAH n Jananah, but, that is the reward of the believers, is 2 b with those that believe as we do. May ALLAH make it easy for u.