I DONT KNOW MY FUTURE

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
my dad told me not to go to he islamic college coz its far and i obeyed him, i thougt i could learn islam even at my home inshalllah ...... and now my dad isnt leting me do my higher studies he is telling iam not a good grl and i have no intrest in studing and he doesnt want me to study further coz he mentioned that iam wasting his money by studying further ...he also told only my 12th education is enough for me , my life is getting complicated here and its like iam weak in my studies but still i wana study but..................
its geting misreble here .our dad is scolding all us (three sisters ) that he is gonig to saudi cause he is fed up of us children and his wife who is phsychiatric patent .we always try our level best to reach his expectations but we cant and he hates us ...ya allah its hard for us to go on like this but we have to, may allah give us strength ameen .
when ever we sisters go to our friends houses, we see they have their mothers to support them and love them but when we look at our mother we cry ..... and upon all this our dad critizises us infront of the relatives we are very dipressed its really hard to go on but still ALLAH HU AKBER
i dont know whether i will study further or not please i beg you all please pray for me please and for the whole humanty ameen
:wasalam:

galadari

salamualykum sister,

inshallah you will be fine jus make prayers to allah (swt). i jus wanna say, when i was young i had a similar type of situation as u r having sis.... i used to get beaten up by parents and also by teachers and etc. i also used to get scolded in front of my relatives (for record they used to join too in criticising me) but now alhamdullilah i completed my graduation and also finished my chartered accountancy course from london, and currently working in a good company near to london. So sister i think most of the kids do have this problem in a certain age or period but trust me ur dad luvs u more than anyone else will do. I am sure he wont quit ur studies its just the way he is.. he jus want to scare u and ur sisters expecting to gain a better result. I wud advise jus stay as a good daughter and try be more sincere in ur studies (not for ur dad bu for urself) and yeh also be careful in ur dad's likes and dislikes.... may allah help u out...

walykumsalam.....