I fear of jahannam catch me!!!!!!!!!!!Please help me

safiya58

Salam sis Safiya and sis BintShafi

I am sorry if I have said the wrong things. Please forgive me.

:shymuslima1:

Thank you for the clarification of the hadith jazakAllaah khair. :)

:salam2:

hey you don´t need to be sorry. that´s why we are here right? to learn from each other. no one here can claim to know everything about Islam... me also not... oh and you are welcome :)

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge

..some parents read the verses and hadiths about honoring the parents and they COMPLETELY ABUSE them!..ao'otho billah!..find that person who can talk to her soon..and hang on tightly to the ropes of patience until things get solved..

May Allah solve your problems and fill your life with happiness and comfort..Ameen

:wasalam:

I know right! Gosh it's like SO frustrating when my father goes aroundsaying to me, "First, obey your parents, THEN obey Allah, and his Rasul."

And it just get's me like SO irritated! :mad:

And on my view, I would NEvER have EVER obeyed or listened to my parents, if it hadn't been for the fact that Allah and Rasulallah (SAW) had obeyed us to do so. Some parents need to stop being so narrow minded!

Brothers and sisters, I know some of you will go against what I, or any other brother or sister say about our parents giving us a hard time to practice our deen; YOU guys might never beleive that parents are like that, that parents are "loving, caring, and want the best for their children," well that's not always true! Many parents out there do NOT do what is best for their child! And there are THOUSANDS of Muslim parents out there that are evil towards their sons or daughters who want to just be Pious Muslims. There are MANY Pious Muslim sisters out there who have been forced to marry a stupid non practicing retard because her father is just so stupid that he doesn't care about his daughter, and TRUST me, there exists THOUSANDS of parents that use these Hadiths and Ayets to twist away the teachings of Islam.

Some parents go around trying to force their children to beleive that they are the FIRST to be obeyed, before Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla, and Rasulallah (SAW)! Trust me anyone, I would NEVER have EVER thought about or even TRIED to be good to my parents, except that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta Alla would want me to.

Im sorry if I'm being unclear. I'm just feeling so sad, upset, depressed, and empty in my heart that I get ticked off too easily and I have bad speech (in my words).

And no matter what, I'm sticking to my decision about how many parents are narrow minded.

believer`s tear

I`m afraid this Hadeeth is week .I searched the net and found that many Imams among them Al-Albani who said that it`s one of the week Hadiths.