I found out about my dad.....

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Asalam wailkium.
I'm just curious to ask, how did you reconcile your feelings to let him in back in your life knowing that he abandoned you and your mom for all those years, how did you overcome these emotions to allow him to simply walk back in your life and how do you think your mom would feel or say if she knew he was back in the picture.

i cant explain my feeling...they were very mixed and confused at that time....
I had lost so much in life that maybe i was ready to accept anything..... Maybe that's why i readily accepted him. If my mom was here she'd probably have slapped him or something. But after thinking and having no family for a long time. I guess you just accept it.....

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Btw Jazakallah for the kind and nice replies:D/// And i AM hoping he too converts! But im not gonna push him....one step at a time....slow and steady wins the race :)

etoile_de_mer

Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb
Masha Allah sister i'm soooooooooo happy for u...May Allah Bless u with wonderful things in this world and the next..u really deserve it sis.
--------------------------
but plz tell us more about ur daddy..is he married ? does he have other kids..? is he nice with u..is he ready to live with u? what does he do for a living..?
we are just being curious..and cautious at the same time:p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
ALLAHUAKBAR
awwwwwwwww sister i'm so so happy for you:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:.alhumdulillah:muslima:.no doubt ALLAH truely loves HIS creation:muslima:congratulations on finding this new happiness:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

And i AM hoping he too converts! But im not gonna push him....one step at a time....slow and steady wins the race :)
agreed sister:muslima:.may ALLAH help you carry out your good intentions.may HE provide you and us with happiness and contentment here and hereafter.:tti_sister:ameen.

nasariya

Born To Believe
mashaallah..
That is such Good News.. Im sooooo Happy for you!
May Allah SWT protect and keep you happy always..:)

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
Assalaamu Alaykum wr wb
Masha Allah sister i'm soooooooooo happy for u...May Allah Bless u with wonderful things in this world and the next..u really deserve it sis.
--------------------------
but plz tell us more about ur daddy..is he married ? does he have other kids..? is he nice with u..is he ready to live with u? what does he do for a living..?
we are just being curious..and cautious at the same time:p

Answers to ur questions.... Nope he never did marry after what happened with him and mom. And told be that he DID propose my mom many times when i was little saying to marry him just for theirn child (me) But my mom never agreed. And never let me meet him telling me lies that he dead.
Nope no other siblings. Yeah he says that he feels like he already lost me once and doesnt want that to happen again so either i move to his house or he comes :D
Lolz now that you mention it i didnt ask about it....but he told me he's a "bussiness man":D i dunno anything else. Oh and alhamdulilah he an AWESOME dad!! And a BIG YAY!!! my aunt no longer living with us!!:D im so happy no more of her boyfriends visiting our house! yay*:SMILY139:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D

Allhamdulilah:D with every difficulty there comes an ease. May Allah continue to shower His mercy upon you dear sweet sister.I am happy for you.:D:D:D