I hate spammers and weirdo imposters

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu 'alaykum,

I havent been a Mod here in a long time, so please dont confuse me as such despite the user title thing. I havent quite figured my way around this place yet to be honest, but I came back for a thread I'd been a part of a long time ago and am just simply aghast at the spam and imposters going around - especially in the blog section!

I mean what has this place come to if I'm getting psychic reading offers by a

AND WHAT IN THE WORLD IS UP WITH THESE PAGES??!?!?!?

http://turntoislam.com/pages/

I'm nearly ashamed to say I was here :12-angryredarms: ... so. I'm going to use this thread to post every nasty or ridiculous post/blog I might happen to come across. I dont have admin access or whatever is necessary to delete them I believe, but I hope Mabsoot might come around to take care of it. If nothing else, it'll ease my mind.

Feel free to join me in this endeavor.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waalaykummusalaam wa rahmatullaah,

Yeah it has been a long time. How are ya?

I think not many are frequent members here anymore because of the different interface of the forum. The changes are good and no doubt Mabsoot has done a great job managing the site (sure ain't easy).

I'd like to join your endeavor and become a frequent here again. Do you plan to stay, though or just pop out once in a while?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

I have limited signups until i can have a fix in place for spam. Its a massive problem with the bots right now