I have an excess Daydreaming problem

Mosque51

:salam2:

I have a problem with daydreaming. I daydream too much, for hours sometimes.
Its like a habit for me. I tried to stop this excess daydreaming with everything I can. But they all failed to help me stop. I would go to a psychiatrist but I dont want my parents to spend a lot of money for sending me to one. So now my only hope is Allah SWT. Ive already made dua to Allah SWT to help with my problem but still He hasnt answered yet.

What I would like you to do my bros/sis is to help make dua for me and give me some advices on how to stop this. Like say negative things about daydreaming to much and that might motivate me to stop.

Thank You

Fahra

Hi

Assalammualaikum friend,
Well..here some tips:
Sleep for about 8hours/day and be consistent with your daily schedule,
Keep awake after you do the first salah at morning,
drink a glass of water then do a little excersis for at least 10min to strecth up your body,
Be focus when you do your daily activities with good purpose,
Think positive and cheer up,
When you feel "blank", search anyone around you to talk about anything,
And don't take a nap when you think that you don't need to,
Simple activities like reading books or laughing at funny joke could make our brains feel comfort and relax..

But if you still daydreaming sometimes, look at the good point of what your thought about it..
I hope it'll help..
he he..

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
Wasak!!!

Get busy bro!! Thats all I can tell you.. InshAllah you would gradually drop this habit... I myself have been through this and I know how frustrating it is...

rightpath_357

Keep active bro- I know what it's like- but it'll just make you lazy. Get fresh air, drink water, smack yourself and force yourself to do something useful. Shake off the desires that make up your day-dreams.

Hope this helps.

Salam!!!! :D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

few scientists say that too much daydreaming can cause alzhemer disease (memory loss). i dont know whether its true or false.

to control daydreaming...you have to practice. give some time. it will not happen in a night. try to get busy in good acts and try to lower down daydreaming by few minutes daily/weekly.