-I love Search Kindly-

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

I'll keep this short.

For those of you who read my thread about SearchKindly.org, you know what they do. I recently e-mailed them to share their donation with Islamic Relief and sure enough they e-mailed me back and said "Sure thing!" I just went to their website as I always do, and saw that Islamic Relief is on their list of favorite charity nominations.

Here is the link to my previous thread about SearchKindly

So if you haven't already checked out Searchkindly.org yet, go and do so and vote for Islamic Relief for your favorite charity.

If you support more than one charity on their list and you don't know what to choose, don't worry, they allow you to give a new vote every 8 hours.

SearchKindly.org is one website that keeps their word :ma:

:wasalam:

I'll keep this short.

For those of you who read my thread about SearchKindly.org, you know what they do. I recently e-mailed them to share their donation with Islamic Relief and sure enough they e-mailed me back and said "Sure thing!" I just went to their website as I always do, and saw that Islamic Relief is on their list of favorite charity nominations.

Here is the link to my previous thread about SearchKindly

So if you haven't already checked out Searchkindly.org yet, go and do so and vote for Islamic Relief for your favorite charity.

If you support more than one charity on their list and you don't know what to choose, don't worry, they allow you to give a new vote every 8 hours.

SearchKindly.org is one website that keeps their word :ma:

Salaamalikum,

Alhamdulillah!!! Brothers and sisters please vote to have it on the list. Jazakallah khair brother Faisal.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

Its pretty simple....
Any chance i can make this as my homepage

Sure.

If you use Mozilla Firefox, go to tools>options>and then add the link to search Kindly to the home page bar under general tabs.

If you use Internet Explorer, go to tools>internet options>then add the link to search Kindly to the home page bar under general tabs.

You can also add a search bar for your myspace. I've done it a while back and it works pretty nice. Here is the link to the code:

http://www.searchkindly.org/search_kindly_from_your_website.php

Salaam Everyone,

Please vote for the site to include Islamic Relief in it's charity list. Only the top two makes it to the list, so far it looks like Islamic Relief is number 4 out of 6.
http://www.searchkindly.org/index.php

PLEASE VOTE on the homepage - It takes 1 click to make a difference - Literally

Jazakallah Khair

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
i did only 13% are for islamic relief.
if all the people here vote then probably it'll goto islamic relief.

c'mon people start voting it only takes a min.

i did only 13% are for islamic relief.
if all the people here vote then probably it'll goto islamic relief.

c'mon people start voting it only takes a min.

Salaam,

Not even a minute, just 5 seconds. Two seconds to upload the site. Two seconds to find the poll and ONE SECOND TO VOTE.

Here is the current status as of 12/13/07 5:09pm (Eastern Pacific -USA)

Charity: Percentage: Votes:
Face AIDS: 35.06%: 162
Helping Hands Korea: 17.97%: 83
Beyond Emancipation: 19.26%: 89
First Steps Inc: 7.14%: 33
Vibha: 6.49%: 30
Islamic Relief USA: 14.07%: 65
100%: 462 Total Votes

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
lolz for people like me on dialup takes forever. but you are right 80% or more people have high speed these dayz.
i hope Islamic relief wins but charity is charity whether it goes to muslims or non muslims, people who gave them will get the sawaab.

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
lolz for people like me on dialup takes forever. but you are right 80% or more people have high speed these dayz.
i hope Islamic relief wins but charity is charity whether it goes to muslims or non muslims, people who gave them will get the sawaab.

Exactly charity is charity. Weather you vote for Islamic Relief or not, its meant to help people one way or the other.

My goal is to have people know the existence of this site and have them start using it for everything.

p.s.-Dial up still exists? lol

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
yeah lolz i m pakistan what do u expect.
but we are gonna get high speed soon a company called wateen is installing fiber optics everywhere here. in about 2 or 3 months high speed will start.
everything like mobile, landlinephone, internet and tv will be supported by these fiber optic cable network.