I love this website

I'm new to this website and I'm so happy I found this place. I live in USA and don't have many Muslim friends. I'm on the internet at work all day, so now I can communicate with Muslim friends all around the world! What can be better! I hope to make many many friends.:hijabi:

ja_tu_miluju

I'm new to this website and I'm so happy I found this place. I live in USA and don't have many Muslim friends. I'm on the internet at work all day, so now I can communicate with Muslim friends all around the world! What can be better! I hope to make many many friends.:hijabi:

:salam2: welcome sister to TTI! :) InshaAllah you will find what you are looking for here. Whereabouts in the states are you from? I am from USA as well :):muslim_child:

dianek

Welcome Sister! I am on the opposite coast from you, Virginia! But, hey, we can be internet buddies. Welcome again!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom .. sis
i dont av any muslim friends either EXEPT for msn most are my muslim friends ther ..
Alhamdulilah

Thanks all my brothers and sisters for making me feel so welcome, I'm already making friends! Alhamdullilah to be Muslim, wow sometimes we should just take a moment and be grateful we are so lucky.

sofia-khalid

under twenty
wel1lt.gif

habib786

welcome to TTi .. this is wonderful forym and you will inshallah gain friends as well as knowledge from here ... Allah hafiz