i need help by a muslim lady..!!

brandi313

i have been with my boyfriend for two years and my family has known him since we started dating he recently told his mom about me and she said it would mean alot to him and the culture if i converted. my family loves him and is fine with his culture but they dont want me to convert. I love him alot and im only 17 but we know everything about each other and im having a hard time with this i need advice and just someone to talk to =[

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah
i have been with my boyfriend for two years and my family has known him since we started dating he recently told his mom about me and she said it would mean alot to him and the culture if i converted. my family loves him and is fine with his culture but they dont want me to convert. I love him alot and im only 17 but we know everything about each other and im having a hard time with this i need advice and just someone to talk to =[

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH

Brandi make yourself at home dont't feel sad , we all here for you

and i am like ur sister:shymuslima1:

Is what you want to do the right step? Are you ready to take this great step? From what you say, these are the two important questions to which you have been trying to find the answer. , and we believe that what you are going to do is the right step for sure, because this is the religion of Allaah, and He does not accept any other religion from His slaves, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers.”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:85]

Maybe you have compared (religions, etc.) and read widely and have reached the conviction that this is the true religion which you must follow, but this is not enough and it will not save a person just to believe in the Oneness of Allaah and the Prophethood of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the resurrection after death.

He must also utter the Shahadataayn and practise Islam. It seems to me that your hesitation is not due to lack of conviction of the truth but because of certain fears that have to do with social factors such as friends, family,.

If you are sincere towards Allaah, He will help you to overcome your difficulties with your boyfriend and family. With regard to Friday Prayers, this is not obligatory for women because the Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “It is a duty for every Muslim to pray Jumu’ah in congregation apart from four: slaves, women, young boys and the sick.” (Reported by Abu Dawood, 901).
Women have to pray four rak’ahs of Zuhr prayer on Friday wherever they are. What you have heard about a person delegating someone else to pray on his behalf is not correct at all. Prayer is fard ‘ayn, i.e., an individual duty for each Muslim, and it is not acceptable for one person to appoint someone else as a proxy or for one person to pray on behalf of another. In any case, you have no need for this in the case of Jumu’ah prayers, as you now know.

Briefly, all you need in your case is to put your trust in Allaah and strive to please Him. Go ahead and embrace His religion even if it makes other people angry. So long as you accept Him as your Lord and God, and follow His religion, He will never let you down or forsake you. We believe that you are ready to take this great step, in sha Allaah, so remember our advice in brief is “Go for it” and put your trust in Allaah. We ask Allaah to give you strength.

it is actually an extremely simple process, without complication or prolongment. This is because it is something between a person and his/her Lord and there are no other parties involved. All that is required of a person in order to embrace Islam is that he or she pronounce the two testaments of belief in the Islamic creed, believing in their meaning, then to take a complete bath with the intention of (ritual) purification in order to start performing prayers (note to ensure complete cleanliness one should shave pubic and under-arm hair, and a man should be circumcized if he is not already--Islam places great emphasis on proper hygiene and personal cleanliness).

As for the two testimonies of creed, the first is "ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illa allah" (I testify that there is no deity other then Allah), which means that one believes and confirms that there is nothing to be worshipped other than Allah and that one is prepared to implement His divine rulings and [/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]guidlines (shari'a) for all aspects of life. The second is "ash-hadu anna muhammad ar-rasool ullah" which means the belief that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the seal of the prophets (i.e. the final one), whom Allah has sent with the Islamic religion to supercede all other previous religions and that it is obligatory to comply with what he has enjoined, and to abstain and renounce all that he has prohibited and restrained.

"ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illa allah ash-hadu anna muhammad ar-rasool ullah "
(I dare witness that there is no deity other then Allah and i dare witness that Muhammed is the prophet of Allah and i dare witness that jesus is the prophet and slave of Allah

:hearts:May Alllah light up your life with happines :hearts:

sandra canada

Laa ilaha illa Allah

الذين امنوا وتطمئن قلوبهم بذكر الله الا بذكر الله تطمئن القلوب

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest!

قل يا عبادي الذين اسرفوا على انفسهم لا تقنطوا من رحمة الله ان الله يغفر الذنوب جميعا انه هو الغفور الرحيم

Say: O My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

وان يمسسك الله بضر فلا كاشف له الا هو وان يمسسك بخير فهو على كل شيء قدير

If Allah touch thee with affliction, there is none that can relieve therefrom save Him, and if He touch thee with good fortune (there is none that can impair it); for He is Able to do all things

وان يمسسك الله بضر فلا كاشف له الا هو وان يردك بخير فلا راد لفضله يصيب به من يشاء من عباده وهو الغفور الرحيم

If Allah afflicteth thee with some hurt, there is none who can remove it save Him; and if He desireth good for thee, there is none who can repel His bounty. He striketh with it whom He will of his bondmen. He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلامٌ عَلَى عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَى آللَّهُ خَيْرٌ أَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

أَمَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاء مَاء فَأَنبَتْنَا بِهِ حَدَائِقَ ذَاتَ بَهْجَةٍ مَّا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُنبِتُوا شَجَرَهَا أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ يَعْدِلُونَ

أَمَّن جَعَلَ الأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَجَعَلَ خِلالَهَا أَنْهَارًا وَجَعَلَ لَهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ حَاجِزًا أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لا يَعْلَمُونَ

أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاء الأَرْضِ أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ قَلِيلا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ

أَمَّن يَهْدِيكُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَن يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى اللَّهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
أَمَّن يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ وَمَن يَرْزُقُكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ أَإِلَهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ قُلْ هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِين

[58) Say: Praise be to Allah, and Peace on His servants whom He has chosen (for his Message). (Who) is better?― Allah or the false gods they associate with Him? (59) Or who has created the heaven and the earth, and who sends you down rain from the sky? Yea, with it We cause to grow well-planted orchards full of beauty and delight: it is not in your power to cause the growth of the trees in them. (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Nay they are a people who swerve from justice. (60) Or, who has made the earth firm to live in; made rivers in its midst; set thereon mountains immovable; and made a separating bar between the two bodies of flowing water? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Nay most of them know not. (61) Or, who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and who relieves its suffering, and makes you (mankind) inheritors of the earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Little it is that ye heed! (62) Or, who guides you through the depths of darkness on land and sea, and who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? High is Allah above what they associate with Him! (63) Or who originates Creation, then repeats it, and who gives you sustenance from heaven and earth? (Can there be another) god besides Allah? Say "Bring forth your argument, if ye are telling the truth

واذا سالك عبادي عني فاني قريب اجيب دعوة الداع اذا دعان فليستجيبوا لي وليؤمنوا بي لعلهم يرشدون
When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them); I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me; let them also with a will listen to My call and believe in Me; that they may walk in the right way