I Need Help... plz help me... plz

Nasir Khan

Asslam likum...

first of all i hope all of u guys r happynd in peace... may Allah give u a lot... ummm..... i dont know..... im in Love..... im in love with this girl.... i really love her nd i love her truly... I swear by Allah i love her a lot but idk what i wanna ask... there r few chances tht ill get her... so i was wondering if my love stays true i will get her... right??? if thats what Allah will is.... idk... i reallyyyy love her.... Allah knows tht...... but she is in NY and im in MN nd what can i do or read so she can be mine.... i just love her... pleaseeeeee if anyone is reading this pleaseee jst help me tell me what i should do.... pleaseeee......

thank you

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
get yourself together ...

when I read the title of your post I thought you are going to die or something ... it turns out another cyber-relationship ... silly little boy !

go do your homework or even better try and spare a thought for the millions of our brothers and sisters facing death and famine daily in patience and steadfastness ...

my 2 pennys worth ...

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
get yourself together ...

when I read the title of your post I thought you are going to die or something ... it turns out another cyber-relationship ... silly little boy !

go do your homework or even better try and spare a thought for the millions of our brothers and sisters facing death and famine daily in patience and steadfastness ...

my 2 pennys worth ...

:) I typed something along those lines but then didnt post it, thanks for doing so, have to be cruel to be kind im afraid, :jazaak:

:SMILY209: Nasir Khan, this is the best advice from bro. Optimist and you would be a fool to ignore it.

Nasir Khan

her parents r very cool dont worry about them.... our family nd there family r really close.... but she dont love me...... thats the problem.... she think i dont love her she thinks im jst saying tht....

Nasir Khan

ummm r u helpin me or killin me..... i understand what u sayin.... i pray for everyone....MAy Allah give everyone a lot..... and if there is a time come where i had to give up on the girl i love for anything i will beacuse Allah comes first nd i wanna do sumthin for him..... this girl is nothing compare to Allah..... or those ppls who r suffering.... but i realllyyyy love her....... she makes my life complete...... i need her

Nasir Khan

lol is not tht easy the girl dont love me!!!! and i dont want her to mary me if she dont love me.... i want to win her heart by help of Allah i dont wanna offorse her.....

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Dont know what to say . Love comes and goes ,should think different way and look at her as a furture wife and mother for your children ,and if she is practising Muslimah or if not .The remporary feelings will go and what will be left after that....just get serious and think what u will do if she is yours...just tell her that u love her? or do something for the future of you both ? Life is not easy as it seams..
waaleikum salam

El Gordito

strength thru faith
wasalaamu alaikum brother,

how much history do you and this girl have? you said your family's are close?

then why not take the first step to introduce for marriage...

if she doesn't love you, then you won't get married..

but and you will move on..

it is in the hand's of Allah (swt).. i know i have heard people 'praying' for certain people to be their loved ..

but i think it best to just let it take its natural course, by the RIGHT way.

the only thing you have to lose is a little bit of time if she does not come to love you.... and what you have to gain is knowledge that you did not make a big mistake (i think i have in my own marriage.... but please don't think i'm being a hypocrite)..

samwich717

I know that its wrong in Islam to have these kind of conversations but I would talk to her about it and let her know how you feel. Phone and online converations are a lot less inhibited so it will be pretty easy...at least with online converations.

Nasir Khan

awwww thank you so muchhhh ummmm ur so sweettt thank u so muchh.... i do take her as my wife... nd im sure by will of Allah nd if my love is true she will be wife.... inshAllah....thnak u tht was a sweet rly thank u may Allah bless you

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaykum, Brother Nasir, Insha ALLAH, b very,very, very careful watch u ask 4 if she doesn't love u by now y would change ur self 2 b/w her? there might b a sister looking @ u saying the same thing that would b a better match 4 u. May ALLAH guide u 2 what u need not what u want. Which of the favours of your Lord will you deny?

Nasir Khan

thankss u have a point but i want only her.... and Allah knows tht i love her truly nd hes with me all e time.... and Allah is gonna help me win her heart.... but thankss anywayss... MAy Allah bless u nd give u a lot

najbc

asalamu'alaykum brother, wow is all I can say. MashAllah I can surprise and impress with your love. I think you and the sister should talk and figure out what should be done. It is better to know the truth then to waste your time on someone that does not love you back. I am touch by the fact that you want to win her heart and will only marry her if she loves you back. You seem like a wonder and caring brother and I hope things work out for you. So, stop writing on the web and meet with your parents, her parents and the sister (herself) and find out if she loves you. Who knows she might feel the same for you. Good lucky and only write back when you get the answer!

Nasir Khan

well thank you Najbc thats very sweet of u nd ur rght i shouldnt write tht stuff over here unless i get her..... thankss man.... EVERYONE OVER HERE PLEASE READ THIS.... now i will only write here when ill win her heart..... when i will be proud to say tht yes i marry the girl i loved..... INSHALLAH.... this will happen very soon INSHALLAH.... till then Allah Hafiz May Allah bless you all nd give u a happy nd long life s yaa

Nasir Khan

well thanksss to all of you... now ill only write when i get marry to her nd tht will happen very soon INSHALLAH..... beacuse my love for her is true... nd i take her as my wife... till then Allah Hafiz.... May Allah bless u all..... nd once again thanks for helping..... c yaaa....