i need help with everything

miahruh

Assalamu alaikum my dear brothers and sisters, I have many problems which I feel that are hard to solve. Also I am a new brother to this website so I decided to post this here.

I have many exams coming soon and I haven't revised for them. From this action, it has caused many problems like depression. The grades I get in class de-motivates me to learn. I know that bad grades should motivate me to do even better but the feeling I feel is " what's the point now" as 1 grade from AS level could affect the whole grade and even i did a re-sit, it would be that I was have even more pressure and it could affect my other subjects. This has sadly happened to my brother as he was expecting to get a B for biology or chemistry (forgot which one) but in the final exam he got a bad grade, which reduced his grade to a C grade. Also, this has happened to me as well, in GCSE. As I wasn't revising, it caused arguments at home. I hate the fact that whenever someone argues with me, I shout back and talk to them rudely, even though they are older than me and I should have respected them. These arguments make me feel really bad and this affected my education. It sometimes causes me to do and say things which I regret in the future. As I take things to heart, the words they say affect me. I also have a problem taking things out on food or even revision.The arguments, bad grades in class, not reading the Quran like I did in Ramadan ( normally I read a para a day) or even the good deeds I have done in the past but not doing now has made me feel that my life is terrible and going downhill. I gave up with doing anything that could help me for the day of judgement. I know that we have only one chance, but I don't have fear of Allah (swt) when I should. I don't think about death and always believe that I will live the next day, which is wrong of me to do.

Please make dua for me. I need help with averting my gaze, telling the truth, improve academically as I have 3 exams next week which are important, motivation for learning and to complete the Quran as I have completed 23 paras so far but haven't read the Quran since Ramadan, respecting my elders and most importantly doing things that please Allah (swt). I have tried to ask Allah (swt) for this but I may not be accepted as I struggle to express my emotions. Please help me as I know that I can be a better person as i have proved it in Ramadan. I feel that I am weaker than Shaytan. By the way, is it wrong of me to put blame on Shaytan or am I solely to blame as I am the one who done the action? Please educate me with this useful knowledge, Insha'Allah.

Dakoish Muslim

لا إله إلا الله
wa'alakum mis'salam

I am going to give you a list of what you should do:

1-keep fasting every other day until the problem is gone. this will surely give you more fear for Allah (s.w)

2-just study harder and be patient

3-don't make Shaytaan win over you, by making you feel weaker then him, it's one of his tricks, you know?

4-now, I had the similar problem like you, but you don't have to read an entire chapter of the Qur'an everyday just when you enter the Mosque pray 2 rakats then open a Qur'an and read it.

I hope this helped

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam. Welcome to TTI

"Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear ..." (Al Baqarah 2:286)

May Allah swt ease your worries and keep you steadfast on the straight path.