I need help

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
:tti_sister: Salam

I need help as i post before i'm a new convert but my parents still don't know i come from a cristhian family and is very hard tell them but i'll tell for sure i'm from brazil is very hard find a mosque here i found one was very nice my visit i really want know how to pray my bf who is muslim help me a lot he is very good teaching me , i took the decision about islam with my heart and mind and want and need help plz who can plz help me if u can add me in msn ********* i'll like help

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome sister,

You shouldn't put your email, for security reasons sister!

You can post and contact the sisters in the sisters section here and ask there for contacting them.

Or you can contact the sister Moderators like sister umm aysha, Hajar, samiha, or zarah if you like.

wasalaam.

Globalpeace

Banned
Help in Rio de Janeiro!

Asslamo Allaikum,

We are all here to help you; but the organisations below will also try to help you. You can send them an e-mail Insha'Allah.

I think they are in your city.

Sociedade Beneficente Muçulmana do Rio de Janeiro
Sociedade Beneficente Muçulmana do Rio de Janeiro
Rua Gomes Freire 176 sala 205/206,
Rio de Janeiro, RJ 20231-010, BRAZIL
21 - 2224-1076
http://www.sbmrj.org.br/

SOCIEDADE BENEFICENTE MUSULMANA
AV. GOMES FREIRE, 176 SALAS 205/206 CENTRO,
Rio de Janeiro, 20231, BRAZIL
0055-21-2562803

I know that there are Pakistani Muslim businessmen who do Dawah work in Rio de Janeiro; but I have lost contact.

:tti_sister: Salam

I need help as i post before i'm a new convert but my parents still don't know i come from a cristhian family and is very hard tell them but i'll tell for sure i'm from brazil is very hard find a mosque here i found one was very nice my visit i really want know how to pray my bf who is muslim help me a lot he is very good teaching me , i took the decision about islam with my heart and mind and want and need help plz who can plz help me if u can add me in msn ********* i'll like help
Allah Hafiz :hijabi:

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Thanks

i alredy enter there is a very good place with nice people who helped and will help me thanks for ur coment :tti_sister: :ma:

jabir

prayer

assalamualikum dear sister i knew ur contition ,learn abut islam and its basic things first,u have to learn first abut sallah ,how to perfom it .4 salah u can do it from ur home also,five pillars of islam ,belive in allah as ur lord and prophet muhammed (peace b up on him)as last prophet ,prayer ,zakat,fast ,hajj (if u able phycally,economically)but sister first u try learn to perform prayer(salah)v have five time salah (compulsary)1,fajar.b4 sun rise,two rakaath:salah: :salah: like this ,then ,2,zuhr 4 rakaath,:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: arund time around 1230...1..clock vary ,in diffent time zone ,3, asar b4 the sunset 4pm arond approximatily rakaath4:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: then 4 mahrib after sun set time till the red color of the sky moves 3 rakaath:salah: :salah: :salah: then 5 isha tme 8pm approximatily 4 rakaath :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: ,here one this boy action stand ,benting,bowing,is on rakaath ,but u hav to know wat u recite in ur sallah ,first lear surah,fathiha ,the first chapter of Quan that is compulsary in all rakaath then sister try to learn one by one and practise it .inshaallah u can ask any doubt to any of ur brother and sister in this forum .may allah show u easy way in all matters including in ur learing ,assalamualikum .jabir -india:salam2: :tti_sister: