I need some Ahadith in Urdu

muslimguy

:salam2:

well, I go to this Masjid and a lot of the Brothers are Pakistanis and the Imam as well. the thing is whenever we pray they leave a lot of space betewen them and the person praying next to them. so every time I try to come closer to them they slide their feet away. when I asked the Imam he said that it was from the sunna but what I know is totaly the opposite which we should not leave any Gaps.
so I was wondering if any of the Brothers or Sisters can clarify this issue for me, and if possible provide me with some Ahadith that are translated to Urdu so I can show it to the brothers. and also they say that they follow the Hanafi Madhab but when asked someone who studied this madhab said that there was nothing like that from Abu hanifa.

jazakom Allah Khairan

Phoyage

What I am aware of the we should'nt leave gaps while are praying else the Shaytan (May Allah's cure be upon him) will go throught the gaps.
And Allah Knows Best
But for the Hadith in Urdu try searching in Google or Yahoo or Msn or any other search engine.
Or even ask the Pakistans/Imam in the Masjid if they know where to get the Hadiths
I have some friends that can speak Urdu
I'll ask them if they know where to find them

well, I go to this Masjid and a lot of the Brothers are Pakistanis and the Imam as well. the thing is whenever we pray they leave a lot of space betewen them and the person praying next to them. so every time I try to come closer to them they slide their feet away. when I asked the Imam he said that it was from the sunna but what I know is totaly the opposite which we should not leave any Gaps.

the people who says they follows hanafi fiqh has no ideas about their own fiqh.

people shouldn´t leave gap in line. but u should tell them to stay closer with shoulder to shoulder. try to get some hadiths in english with references and translate it in urdu or tell someone to translate it for them.

h.a.usmani

:wasalam:
i think ta first of all u have to thank god that he had given u the thougth of this good way
i think you have to take the book of ''saying of the holy prophet''
i think it will help you

massi

Well I don't understand the language but I use the web site by arabic than when I found out the fatwa i click on urdu :lol:
hope it'll be helpful

كيا صف بندى پاؤں كے ساتھ ہو گى يا كندھوں سے

سوال :
نماز ادا كرنے كے ليے ہمارى صف بندى پاؤں برابر كر كے ہو گى يا كہ كندھے برابر كر كے ؟

جواب:

الحمد للہ:

صحيح يہ ہے كہ: صف بندى كندھوں اور پاؤں دونوں برابر كر كے ہو گى.

امام بخارى رحمہ اللہ تعالى نے انس رضى اللہ تعالى عنہ سے روايت كيا ہے كہ نبى كريم صلى اللہ عليہ وسلم نے فرمايا:

" اپنى صفيں سيدھى كرو، كيونكہ ميں تمہيں پيچھے سے بھى ديكھتا ہوں"

صحيح بخارى حديث نمبر ( 683 ).

انس رضى اللہ تعالى عنہ بيان كرتے ہيں كہ:

" ہم ميں ہر ايك اپنا كندھا دوسرے كے كندھے اور پاؤں پاؤں كے ساتھ ملا كر ركھتا تھا "

صحيح بخارى حديث نمبر ( 683 ). اھـ

امام بخارى رحمہ اللہ تعالى نے" كندھے كے ساتھ كندھا اور پاؤں كے ساتھ پاؤں ملانے كا باب " باندھا ہے، اور اس كے بعد كہتے ہيں: نعمان بن بشير رضى اللہ تعالى عنہ بيان كرتے ہيں كہ: ميں ديكھتا تھا كہ ہم ميں مرد اپنا كندھا اور ٹخنہ اپنے ساتھ والے كے كندھے اور ٹخنے سے ملاتا تھا. اھـ.

شيخ عبد العظيم آبادى نے " التعليق المغنى " ميں كہا ہے:

" ان احاديث ميں صف بندى اور برابر كى اہميت پر واضح دلالت پائى جاتى ہے، اور يہ كہ صف برابركرنا اتمام نماز ميں شامل ہوتا ہے، اور يہ كہ كوئى بھى شخص كسى دوسرے سے آگے پيچھے نہ ہو، اور يہ كہ اپنا كندھا اور پاؤں اور گھٹنا اپنے ساتھ والے كے كندھے اور پاؤں اور گھٹنے سے ملا كر ركھے، ليكن آج يہ سنت ترك كى جا چكى ہے، اگر آپ ايسا كريں تو لوگ نيل گائے كى طرح بدك جاتے ہيں!! انا للہ وانا اليہ راجعون. اھـ

ديكھيں: عون المعبود ( 2 / 256 ).

المنكب بازو اور كندھے كو ملا كر كہتے ہيں.

الكعب: پاؤں كے دونوں طرف ابھرى ہوئى ہڈى كو كہتے ہيں.

واللہ اعلم .

الشيخ محمد صالح المنجد

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=6238&ln=urd