I Need Suggestions

Firdavs

Hey guy's sorry i don't mean to spam or ad anything here. All i wanna do is ask you folks some questions since you guys are on the websites and forums a lot. I want to start a website a community forum which i already purchased the stuff for it but i am in wanting to know what is that you guys like to enjoy on forums? like what would be your interest of a community forum? that would keep you up on the forum a lot active and post? what kind of a forum should i open a community? Let me know thanks guys.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
we like :

Islamic knowledge
happy things happening in world eg. ppl coming to Islam, muslims winning, etc.
jokes and quizzes

:)

ansari

STRANGER...
LOL

:SMILY346: :SMILY335: :lol: :SMILY303: :SMILY288: :SMILY259: :SMILY149::laughing-dancing: :jumpclap: :SMILY129: :SMILY129::tongue: :D:wavyarms: :holaaa::holaaa: :SMILY128: :SMILY27::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing-dancing: :laughing-dancing: :lol: :SMILY303: :lol: :SMILY27: :SMILY27: :laughing-dancing: :lol: :SMILY346::lol: :SMILY206: :lol:

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brother

we love this website..alhumdulillah..very informative website. anyway u r :SMILY206: :)

rickyraws

Just a community you can vent to, talk to joke with, and ask serious questions with. If you have this, you'll have a great community inshaAllah

Firdavs

well thanks guy's ill toward to your comments if anyone else has more words to say please do so, thanks.