I NEED URGENT HELP..

helpinghumanity

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

LOL!!! Yes actually I do understand Farsi. It is one of the main languages of Afghanistan; Second to Pashtoo. I am actually Pashtoon but I do understand Farsi, so yeah I am sorry if I wasn't meant to but I understood what you said :D.
:salam2:
:ma: so we got another sister..

So you mean you know dari.....(not farsi sister)...nice...awesome...PASTO POEDAY?....

By the way, sorry for being nosey but how does that work... Your sister is Persan and you are not? When you say Persian do you mean Iranian? (Sorry for being nosey :shymuslima1:).

Wasalaam :)

Thats a long story sister :SMILY153:..which can't be made short ...and if i tell you..then you will ask me the reason.....if i tell you the reason...sister asja is gonna kill me for that :SMILY303:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
:ma: so we got another sister..

So you mean you know dari.....(not farsi sister)...nice...awesome...PASTO POEDAY?....

Thats a long story sister :SMILY153:..which can't be made short ...and if i tell you..then you will ask me the reason.....if i tell you the reason...sister asja is gonna kill me for that :SMILY303:

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

LOL! Ok...

Yeah I meant Dari, not Farsi. Yes I do understand Pashtoo. It is a very beautiful language :p

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Alaicum Zahid jan.

I just want to remaind you that you do not say to anybody becouse it is a TOP SECRET, hi hi hi.:):):)

If you do so..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......hi hi hi...:):):)

May Allah bless you and your familly. Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
Assalamu Alaicum Zahid jan.

I just want to remaind you that you do not say to anybody becouse it is a TOP SECRET, hi hi hi.:):):)

If you do so..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......hi hi hi...:):):)

May Allah bless you and your familly. Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Assalamualaikum,

Hmmm... Are you and helpinghumanity biological brothers and sisters by any chance? Lol well at least it seems like it...

helpinghumanity

Assalamualaikum,

Hmmm... Are you and helpinghumanity biological brothers and sisters by any chance? Lol well at least it seems like it...

:wasalam:......biological brother and sister..hmmm...let me think ...:SMILY153:....huh..ha...hu......i cant think right now... sister asja can tell you better about it...sorry...:SMILY303:

Oh ya...we can be biologically some else ...:hearts:.....:SMILY176:...probably in future..who knows....not a bad choice you know...

i am just kidding...i m a good mood today....so....just playing around...

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Assalamualaikum brother, the most important thing would be to take him to a docter which can look at his condition and then send him to the hospital, just because a person has a "simple" sickness doesnt mean it cant evolve into something greater, and the sooner you get it checked out the better it is. Inshallah your father and mine both get cured of there illness's, and may Allah s.w.t keep us all strong thru troubled times ameen.
Walaikumasalam

may allah cure your dad as fast as possible ...and may allah tae all your problems away from you and your family -ameen-

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamualaikum,

Allaicomu Salam dear sister Sana

Inshallah you are fine

Well yes dear sister........about your question......hmmm..biological brother and sister,me and Zahid jan............hmmmm....hi hi hiiiiiii:):):)

Zahid looks more on father,and me on beloved mumy....just for information...I am the one who is spoiled in family...Zahid jan must do everything how sister sais......hmmmmm.....biological....nooooooo.....yes it can be....

Yes we look like....hmmmm...but there is one difference...one of us is better student on college.....ohh no I can not say nothing else..If I do Zahid jan is really going to kill me,hi hi hiiiiiiiiiiii:)

Today is beautfiul day

May Allah bless you dear sister Sana

Salam

helpinghumanity

Zahid looks more on father,and me on beloved mumy....just for information..

:salam2: asja jaan..
You got me wrong there khawahir jaan.....I love my mummy more than my dad. lol.....yes i do...

Oh and you said you are spoiled...WHAT A LIE???you and spoiled?????...NOW DONT LIE THAT U DIDN'T LIED..LOL....
no sister sana KHAN ...(oh my the way i am ZAHID KHAN)...sister asja is the most brilliant one...lol..she doesn't want to show up YOU KNOW..

Yes we look like....hmmmm...but there is one difference...one of us is better student on college.....ohh no I can not say nothing else..If I do Zahid jan is really going to kill me,hi hi hiiiiiiiiiiii:)
HMMMMMM...keep the secret....lol..:SMILY153::lol: :dishes:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2: asja jaan..
You got me wrong there khawahir jaan.....I love my mummy more than my dad. lol.....yes i do...:

Allaicomu Salam Zahid Jaan.

Ohh nooooooo dear brother Zahid I did not take you wrong.:shymuslima1:....It is only that there is one diffrence more betwen us....I love mumy and dady the same,we should love our beloved parents the same....hmmm.....yes the same.....

Oh and you said you are spoiled...WHAT A LIE???you and spoiled?????...NOW DONT LIE THAT U DIDN'T LIED..LOL....
no sister sana KHAN ...(oh my the way i am ZAHID KHAN)...sister asja is the most brilliant one...lol..she doesn't want to show up YOU KNOW..
Oh nooooooooooo Ya Allah......no Zahid jaan.Wait that I say to beloved mumy....hmmm..no this...it is impossible.....but yet truth....I do not like being spolied but it is foult of beloved mumy and dudy.....but it does not metter I love them sooooooooooooooooo much.May Allah reword them with beautiful Jannah.

HMMMMMM...keep the secret....lol..:SMILY153::lol: :dishes

Inshallah secret is safe with me and Allah.:)