If I am only...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
2lcrbya.jpg

If I am only...

If I am only ant...How do you say that one ant does not mean nothing? But I wish that I am ant near soldiers of Allah, those who fight for His sake.

If I am only the air... How do you mean that air does not mean nothing. But I wish that I am air of Makkah mountains.

If I am only one drop.. . How do you mean that one drop does not mean nothing? But I wish that I am one drop of Jannah seas and Jannah rivers.

If I am only one hair... How do you say that one hair does not mean nothing? But I wish that I am one hair on Prophet Mohammed sallahu alayha wa saalam head.

If I am only one word... How do you mean that one word does not mean nothing? But I wish that I am the word which my Rabb will accept and be pleased with her.

If I am only strong and steadfast enough to pass everything what is happening to me with sabr, I would overcome and win all temptations and worries of this Dunya and I would get back to You Allah with that You be pleased with me.

Written by my Muslim sister and freind:SMILY252:. May Allah bless her and reword her with Jannatul Firdews and all Muslims. Ameen Ya Rabby

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Jazakallallah khair ya sister ... As it is said friends are a mirror for ourselves.. so it shows how beautiful you are and your friend masaAllah !
may Allah keep your hearts warm for each other forever. :hijabi:

friendship_graphics_18.gif

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khair to both of you sisters.

If it is only one drop.. . How do you mean that one drop does not mean nothing? But I wish that mine is that one drop which is shed in the path of Allah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Jazakallallah khair ya sister ... As it is said friends are a mirror for ourselves.. so it shows how beautiful you are and your friend masaAllah !
may Allah keep your hearts warm for each other forever. :hijabi:

friendship_graphics_18.gif

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Wa iyaki dear sister for your beautiful duas and kind words from your honest heart.:SMILY252:

Alhamdulilah I agree with you my sister, that sisterhood and friendship for the sake of Allah is something precious and with with great value. May Allah join those who love each other for His sake under shade when there will be no other shade except His, SubhanAllah, Allahu Akbaar. I love you for the sake of Allah as my Muslim sister and friend, so this is my dua aslo for you. :hijabi:

May Allah bless you always my sister and reword you with high ranks in Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen Ya Rabby Al Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

jazaak Allah khair to both of you sisters.

If it is only one drop.. . How do you mean that one drop does not mean nothing? But I wish that mine is that one drop which is shed in the path of Allah!

:salam2:

Wa iyaki dear brother Ahmed. Jazzak Allah khair for your reply.

And may Allah subhan wa teala accept also your dua and all duas you ask of Him. Ameen Ya Rabby.