If there is a God? Athiests vs Muslims

hanan x

My english athiest friend is actually my best friend ever. She's shy, hardworking and all in all an excellent friend. In high school you abviously learn about philosophy and religion. We will all more or likely be in this position. When athiest's or no muslims's question the fact that if God exists or not, its hard not to blurt out un-necessary comments. My friend often tells me about whether God exists or not? I tell her he does from the fact that the big bang happened, and was likely to be causes by God SWT. She also believes in evoloution. I really want to get my point across to make her understand. I have many convert friends and want to spread the word of Islam. Please help!!!

I what to know what i should tell my friend so i can back up the point that Allah does exist. HELP!!!!!:SMILY138:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum dear sister

You know your friend better so i think you can work your way depending on her character and her interests.
For me, my path to islam was open by the study of scientific miracles in Quran and by understanding how muslims can live a balanced life by listening the advices of Allah swt.

Maybe for some will be good if they study the life of Mohamed, peace be upon him....or by pondering over the reason of life, our duty on this earth and the possibility of after life...try any of these subjects, inshallah, see what makes sense for her and start from there.

May Allah help you and your friend.

hanan x

guys, please reply. Really need help!! If you're believers of Islam and Allah SWT you'd help!

"If you deny me infront of your friends, I will deny you in the day of judgement"

also christians have this verse;

"if you deny me infront of your friends, i will deny you in front of my gates"

hanan x

Salam aleikum dear sister

You know your friend better so i think you can work your way depending on her character and her interests.
For me, my path to islam was open by the study of scientific miracles in Quran and by understanding how muslims can live a balanced life by listening the advices of Allah swt.

Maybe for some will be good if they study the life of Mohamed, peace be upon him....or by pondering over the reason of life, our duty on this earth and the possibility of after life...try any of these subjects, inshallah, see what makes sense for her and start from there.

May Allah help you and your friend.

waalaykum alsallam sister,

Thank you for your advice

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu 'alaikum

Sister ,there is an undeniable proof that there is a God,but first we have to see psych of person as to why they have certain faith and solve issue thereby.

A few of the proofs are as follows:

DNA as evidence for Intelligence behind the origin of Life

The Origin of Universe

Hope it helps insha'Allah
:wasalam:

- - - Updated - - -

Assalamu 'alaikum

Sister ,there is an undeniable proof that there is a God,but first we have to see psych of person as to why they have certain faith and solve issue thereby.

A few of the proofs are as follows:

DNA as evidence for Intelligence behind the origin of Life

The Origin of Universe

Hope it helps insha'Allah
:wasalam:

hanan x

thank you very much for your advice. Well.....she says she doesnt believe in God because if you cant see him then he doesnt exist. A basic argument for an athiest.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
thank you very much for your advice. Well.....she says she doesnt believe in God because if you cant see him then he doesnt exist. A basic argument for an athiest.

Salam aleikum sister

She is half right, we can not see God, just as much like one abandoned child that never sees his mom, this does not mean she doesnt exist, because he is the very proof. Maybe you can make a gift a translation of Quran ? I know we have internet, but a book is something special...

Salam

Absolute truth

لا إله إلا الله
How can you believe in an invisible being (God) ?

Response
:

God is not a being. Perhaps you can stop believing in gravity since it's invisible. Otherwise I'd have to send YOU to a mental asylum!

Short and simple, yet fun. Atheists are very ignorant.

Waqarqazi

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim!
Be nice to people, to your parents and friends, be just and show your friend how it's like to be a good Muslim. If you wake up in the morning to pray, you do it for Allah but people get influenced. When a calamity befalls you, you say "Inna lillahe wa inna ilahi raajioon" these are good qualities that inspire others and they become curious. Remeber you are not doing these things to show off though. Showing off is a major sin. your good deeds should inspire others. Your belief in God and your patience should inspire others.
If one start questioning himself/herself why is he/she walking on this earth, why do we eat drink and talk? why do we have emotions? why do we have sense of good and bad? why are we not like living things? why are we not just 'matter'? Why am I not an animal? what is beyond this planet? what will happen when we die? will we just vanish? Is this world just a mere chance and all these living beings survived here for centuries without vanishing despite so many plagues, so many calamities... If we are here, there must be some one else?
Atheist think that this world came into being by chance and that we came from the matter and they dont know where did the matter come from? Was it here from infinity? They dont know the answer to this question. They say "Nature" made us what if what you call nature is actually God... (Muslims do not believe God and nature are the same ... for the sake of argument and to give him/her a different view on the subject just go on with this, this is more a Hindu concept of God).. so if this Nature can make such an amazing thing like human, how come He cant send you instructions in form of a book or religion... Obviuosly if He can make Human beings, He knows how to communicate with them , communicating with them should be easier than actually making him. Nature is not actually God but it's absurd on their part to think that Nature made you but Nature can not talk or give instructions to you. We believe nature, time and space all came into being because of a Creator.
And who's sustaining the universe? a new calf is born and it knows where it's food is and it will go and suckle on it. There are lots of micro organisms around us but they are not harming us? why? Plagues should have destroyed the entire human population if it wasnt for God who sustained human life on earth. Your body is acting according to a plan, you were just a single cell Zygote and now you are a person who can , talk, walk, laugh, and cry? Why is there love in the earth? If everything was a chance? Is love also a chance thing? why are Lions not eating their children? why are we not killing each other just to satisfy our hunger?
Somebody's watching us, somebody's sustaining this universe; somebody has put the qualities of mercy in our hearts.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

I just read today..we believe in air and we can't see it. We believe in electricity and we don't see it. Some believe in magic and they do not see it.
Ask her to explain to me why she believes in air, please.

Athesits are not only ignorant but arrogant. What a combination....what we would get if we crossed a buffoon with a donkey.

By the way welcome to the forum.