TurnToIslam If you want to know@tti

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
If you pronounce the name of a product wrong in an Apple Store, the employees are not allowed to correct you.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Antifreeze blood in certain frogs allows them to freeze to survive the winter, then thaw as if nothing had happened.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Moms today are doing less housework and watching more TV than previous generations, a new study finds.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
70% of the nearly 11,000 silent movies made in the U.S. between 1912 - 1929 have been lost forever.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The first webcam was pointed at a coffee pot so computer scientists at Cambridge could see if it was full or not from another room.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want to use.

Oh my... I have this! Every times during the exams I have serious symptoms of lethologica!

waaah.gif
Help! Doctor! Panic!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
People who frequently feel thankful are happier, sleep better, earn more money and better resist disease, studies show.
Masha'allah~Alhamdulillah~All praises upon Allah swt~God of the Universe.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Lion tamers use chairs because lions can only focus on one thing at a time and the 4 legs of the chair confuses them.
:laughing-dancing:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Even if you aren’t immediately killed from a shark bite, there is a chance that you will die from infections from the atypical bacteria that live in the shark’s mouth.