iHstory of the Cailpihs..

Shak78

This e-book was sent to me by a shia friend of mine and I wanted to share it here and get your opinions about it. I had a hard time reading it due to it being Shia. Feel free to rip away at it , my friend wants my views and to share it with Sunni's as well.

a_stranger

Assalmu alaikim dear sister
Allah subhanahu wa taaala created us to worship him: worship our Lord and made prophet Muhammad salla Allah alaihi wa Salam an example , we should have faith and do good. Look to what Shia did to Islam : they are digging for proplems, cursing sahaba , rejecting correct hadiths. Through centuries they changed the message of Islam and corrupted the pure clear concept of tawheed and sincerity which is the core of idea in Islam . Dear they want to spoil your Eman and make fitna, just ignor them .

Yes there was people around Ali radia Allah anhu at that time who where sincere are true follower of Islam. But through centuries ill hearted people used that issue to fight Islam.
With regards for all.

Shak78

I have been asked to delete this thread by a fellow board memeber but I do not know how to, if someone could do it Inshallah I would be grateful.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabarakatu,
you can simply edit your post and remove the link untill a mod deletes it. as for the book I don't think there are many students of knowledge well versed in Islamic history over here who could review it for you, if its necessary you can post it on multaqa ahl al hadeeth forum.