Im a slow person and i need help

Mosque51

i need help in the brains

:salam2:

I ALWAYS make mistakes. I dont know why.... i feel or i am a very slow person. Slow to learn and slow to adapt. I know my future is what Allah SWT wills it to be. But I feel i have no future because of my "dificiency" or retardness.I can sense that the people around me think i am a very slow person and prefer not to work with me. I would like to know if any brothers/sisters was or is in the same situation as i am and maybe advise me how to cope with my problem. Thank You very much!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to the TTI family.

You are not to take on labels that minimize the Glory of the Creator. You may be slow in one area but you must excel in another.

For starters lets start by Praising Allah. The brothers and sisters here will help raise your ibaadah. You need to start using positive words about yourself. You are a Muslim. And that is a wonderful thing.

Somewhere here there is a personality test. The thread was started by me. Follow the directions and take it. We will help you uncover your gifts.

You have come to the right place. It's all good. Insha'Allah, you will see that very soon.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

I think you are being very harsh about yourself, you are better than what you say; maybe you just don't realise it. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, so if you're weak academically,you might be brilliant at sport or analysing things etc.
Everyone makes mistakes! Just try to learn from them.

How old are you? Could it be Attention deficit disprder or dyslexia? look up their symptoms online and see if you have them, you can take medication for such conditions that will help you. If you're comfortable, tell us a bit more about you're condition, so we can help you more specifically.

Also, I hear that one of the benefits of learning the Qur'an by heart, apart from receiving great reward from Allah in the afterlife, is that it will enlighten your mind and heart.

Mosque51

Assalaam walaikum,

Welcome to the TTI family.

You are not to take on labels that minimize the Glory of the Creator.

What kind of label did i use sister? I wont never do such a horrible act. Please point out what i did wrong.

Thank you

Mosque51

salam alikom,

I think you are being very harsh about yourself, you are better than what you say; maybe you just don't realise it. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses, so if you're weak academically,you might be brilliant at sport or analysing things etc.
Everyone makes mistakes! Just try to learn from them.

How old are you? Could it be Attention deficit disprder or dyslexia? look up their symptoms online and see if you have them, you can take medication for such conditions that will help you. If you're comfortable, tell us a bit more about you're condition, so we can help you more specifically.

Also, I hear that one of the benefits of learning the Qur'an by heart, apart from receiving great reward from Allah in the afterlife, is that it will enlighten your mind and heart.

Im 20. I do agree with you i think i just keep degrading myself but sometimes im just scared that the mistakes i make will cause a big problem. I keep doubting the things
I might have done something but then doubted that i did that thing and thats like half of my problem.and yes I will try to memorise as much of the Quran i can to benfit me in this world and of course the next world