I'm BAAAAAAAACKKKK!!!

zainsmommy

:SMILY259: Asalam Aleykom Everyone!

I was checking my yahoo inbox, I haven't checked it in a long time, and noticed that I was still receiving messages from threads I was subscribed to here.

I decided to see if my name and password would still work and YEP! It sure did!

Truth be told, I never really left. I have always been around. Reading, learning, all that good stuff. Recently in other ways as well. :shymuslima1: I need this site. I really do. It helps me to vent and to learn. It helps me to see that some of my ways and some of the things I have done in the recent days are not very good and I must ask for forgiveness for that. From all of you as well.

ANNNNNNYYYWAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :D

It's nice to be back as ME! :)

InshAllah everyone is in the best of health and all working diligently to make this Ummah strong.

I look forward to now being able to play catch up with some of my old buddies here. (the right way ;) )

With love to you all,
ME :SMILY259:

Sakeena

WELCOME BACK SISTER!!!

Asalam alaikum sister!!

It's sooooo great to have you back with us!

Mwah! Welcome back! Where did u go off to sis????

Hahaha! PLEASE PM! Let's catch up sis! :ma:

salam :hijabi: I hope to hear from you soon!

Sakeena :hearts:

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

I've missed you and wondered how you were doing. Alhumdulillah it sounds as if you are doing well. Welcome back!

Wasalaam

~Sarah

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam!

Ay sis, you've been missed really. I noticed you were gone :( as did many others. Hope you're doing ok and everything insha'allah.....

May Allah keep you in His Mercy always. ameen

wasalam

al-muslimah

Salamalaycoum Sister, Welcome Back! Alhough i dont know you or havnt seen your posts here. Inshallah I'll get to know you more.:D

walsalam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum sister
Hamdulillah u are back ,I was worried, havent seen u here forever :)
very cute baby on avatar :) MashAllah :)
waaleikum salam

dianne

Salam sister,
Mashaallah! i juz thinking about you yesterday wondering why u arent visit us (tti).
ooh wow Allah swt juz answer me question.subhanaallah!
welcome back sis,i hope you fine with a good health.
wassalamualaikum

tulipflower777

Assalamualaikum dear sister,
Mashaallah! Welcome back sis,
I ask Allah to grant you more knowledge, happiness and good health Ameen.

wassalamualaikum:hijabi:

zainsmommy

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome back.

I miss you all very much and am happy to be here posting again...asking questions and getting my answers. Alhamdulileh! Also, trying my best to help others Insha'Allah.

Azhar37? :angryblue:Have you been praying your 5 daily prayers? Staying out of trouble??? Staying away from girls?????? Doing well in school-making good grades?????
:SMILY45:You better be staying out of trouble and you better tell me you have been being very GOOD :SMILY129:

LOL ;) I just had to yell at you...like a mother does a child lol

Insha'Allah you are in the best of health. I have read many of your posts and I must say, I am proud of you. You really do contribute a lot of very good advice and information for such a young man. This forum definitely benefits from you being here. Alhamdulileh!
May Allah have mercy on you and bless you..Insha'Allah your family is doing well also.

Keep in touch.
WaSalam

warda A

Sister
ahlan wa sahlan

:salam2:

welcome back
this site is sure addictive , cannot be away for some time

we all need one another to grow and strenghten our ummah inshallah

:tti_sister:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth

Marhaban Biaudatika Ukhti
Welcome back sister.

May Allah make your time here very beneficial, and ours too

:wasalam:

huda2

Welcome back sis, we missed u I hope all yr children are doing well, Is yr husband come back yet? Insha allah hope to see u around.:SMILY206::SMILY206:

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Waalaikumsalam Sister,

You surely been MISSED!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Take care! :)