Im finally a muslim Allahamdullilah!!!!

leylamuslimah

Asalam Alaikum everyone,
I thank Allah for today and enabling me to have the strength and courage to accept islam properly. im anxious and hope and Pray that Allah will see me through and enable me to learn as much as is humanely possible and to follow his commands and guidance this is a new day for me please pray for me and i hope u willl all be able to help and support me on this journey i have begun. thanks to TTI i have so far learned alot and i pray for all its members and administration. May Allah Bless u all and help u throughtout the month of Ramadhan and beyond.
Salaams
Leyla

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
AllahuAkbar !!!
Congratulations Sister for becoming a Muslim in this blessed month of Ramadan. :ma:

I am very happy for you and I pray that Allah grant you Jannah Al-Firdous, in the hereafter. Ameen.

Welcome again into Islam and TTI as a Muslimah.
:wasalam:

leylamuslimah

Salaams, thanks Munawar i pray that i will learn alot and inshallah pray for my fellow muslims.
thanks still abit giddy not sure what to say really
salaams

Salaam,

Welcome home sister.....welcome home....

May Allah continue to shower you with His blessing in this life and the hereafter.

Your brother in Islam,

TheHumbleWun

leylamuslimah

Salaams
Thehumble wun and Mirajmom, im grateful for the welcome Inshallah one day i will alsoe be able to encourage you and pray for u all.
Shukran

a_brother

Make dua for us all
Asalamo Alaikom wa rahmatu Allah wabarakatuh sister Leyla :)

SOOOooo happy for you :)

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:
:SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:
:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:SMILY71::SMILY71::SMILY71:
:wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:
:SMILY34::SMILY34::SMILY34:

Please ask any questions that you may have :)

Wasalamo Alaikom

leylamuslimah

Salaams,
a_brother and thanks for the welcome and i will be asking questions inshallah i have alot to learn and the road willnot be easy.
Shukran

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
:salam2: Sister
Welcome to the family. May Allah The Most Exalted, grant you his guidance, peace, and prosperity. Ameen

Today is a good day! Two people at my Masjid took Sahada, and now I see another person at TTI.

:wasalam:

leylamuslimah

Allahamdullilah,
inshallah more will also do the same.
I thank Allah for TTi and for Allah guidance in allowing me to reach here. and to all the people who are encouraging me and continue to support me.
shukran

leylamuslimah

salaams brother Thariq2005,
thanks for the welcome im really overwhelmed with the kindness of the people in TTI and some friends of mine for encouraging me, if its not a bother coukd u send me the prayer book or ebook lol i will appreciate it alot may Allah bless you for ur kindness and all ur good deeds Inshallah
salaams

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar!

Welcome to Islam.
May Allah bless you and help in our strive to be good muslims and grants us jannah

Ameen

salaam

leylamuslimah

Salaams Nooraddyn, thanks for the encouragement and inshalah we will be better muslims as long as we keep what we have been taught and encourage one another and love one another for the sake of Allah(SWT)
shukran

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Salaams, thanks Munawar i pray that i will learn alot and inshallah pray for my fellow muslims.
thanks still abit giddy not sure what to say really
salaams

Salam Alaikum Sister

Mabrook (congratulations) on taking your step into Islam. Ramadan Mubarak!

May Allah bless you and increase your knowledge in Islam.

Salam Amirah80

GAZIJA

Staff member
MashAllah one more sister in Islam:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY288::SMILY288::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing::holaaa::holaaa::holaaa::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:

May Allah help you and guide you to the right path. You could not choose better time to embrace this religion. May Allah bless u, and may we all learn from u, as u will learn from us.
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!!

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar. Welcome to Islam Sister Welcome to the Truth. Please kindly accept my heartly greetings. May Allah help u and make things easy for u. Ameen Sister pls feel free to ask any thing u want in ur journey to islam insha Allah all your brother and sisters here will try there best to help u insha Allah for the sake of Allah. Sister Alhomdolila u like a new born babe with only good deeds in ur aacount Please please make dua for me.

Jazak Allah.

leylamuslimah

Salaams,
Amirah, Gazija,MyMohsin thansk for the welcome and the encouragement Inshallah i will earn alot form all of u and more, i will pray for u all as u have been very kind to me on this special day for me nad yes i think i feel like a new born lol.
a_brother tanks for the links i will inshallah use them to learn my salah.
all of u Ramadhan Mubarak.
Shukran