Im making a youtube video and i need your help NOW!!!

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJ-mv7x8FU

watch this video first !!!!!

i want to support this guy ....i think he brought up a good question

so im going to make this video to fix all his misleading info about the universe

i was reading his comments that he received And one of them (((where did god come from??ha)))) how can i respond to that ....i want a good response

anyone??

brother it was good one but he should write also down that they should not ask about god.At first they should prove their commitments and if they cant then they should say that they cant prove it and then ask.

at that post they were asked by him and they should give their answers and not ask him where is god.

i read some of commitments that they were confused so they ask him where is god or what about god.

If they cant prove about big bang then there is chance to explain them what it god but if they dont want to prove it so its also time wasting to tell them about god.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

No

He asked about (Where did the first atoms for making this universe come from) then in response they said ok where did god come from.....so this vid im going to make inshallah will answer that quest and correct misleading infos

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkJ-mv7x8FU

watch this video first !!!!!

i want to support this guy ....i think he brought up a good question

so im going to make this video to fix all his misleading info about the universe

i was reading his comments that he received And one of them (((where did god come from??ha)))) how can i respond to that ....i want a good response

anyone??

salam aleikum
very interesting >i was wondering how the atheists think
But for this question Where God come from ,there is no answer
The human brain is not able to know this ,as Allah created us like this ,this is beyond human understanding
ok the same atheist should ask himself where he came from and other thousands questions u can ask ,where universe came from ,or why we are here and so on ....

The answer for the question is that we dont know and we cant know ,simple.
Allah SWT has the perfect knowledge of everything ....
and we should be careful in asking those kind of question coz the knowledge is with Allah SWT

waaleikum salam

khalid123456

Islam is Perfect
Almighty Allah Tala states in the Quran :

"Allah is witness (He Clearly proves to his creation) that there is no Ilaah but Him and the angels and men of knowledge (are also witnesses to this, as proven by thier worship and glorification). (Allah is always Maintaining (His creation) with justice (wisdom and sound judgement). There is no Ilaah but Him The Mighty, The Wise." (Surah Aal Imran, verse 18)

Almighty Allah is (ONE, ALONE, SINGLE, UNIQUE and the ALL POWERFUL) THAT CREATED, MADE AND GAVE FORM/SHAPE TO EACH AND EVERYTHING.

Almighty Allah Tala (alone) controls each and everything

[U]Almighty Allah Tala States in the Quran:[/U]

"If there were other Aaliha besides Allah in the heavens and the earth, the (system of the) two would be in chaos." (surah Al Ambiyaa, verse 22).

This is for certainty (that Allah is ONE, Alone, Single, Unique, All POWERFUL THAT CONTROLS EVERYTHING.)​

Almighty Allah Tala states in the Quran:

"To Him belongs the kingdom of the hevens and the earth, He gives life aqnd death and has Power over all things." (Surah Hadeed, verse 2)