I'm New Here

Salem9022

Hi, im Salem9022, and I'm a Muslim Al7umdulillah : ) I come from a traditional aka "Sufi Deobandi" Family from Pakistan, but I learned about real Islam on My own thanks to the internet and by attending classes help by Dr. Saleh on Paltalk in the Understanding Islam room in Social Issues. And I live in America at the moment and I'm attending university and graduating in May and hopefully planning on opening up my own business back in my country pakistan.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
Salam alaikum brother and :SMILY206::SMILY206: here you're at the right place inchallah and hope to read you soon
Take care

amira87

I love Allah
salam alaikum

Hi, im Salem9022, and I'm a Muslim Al7umdulillah : ) I come from a traditional aka "Sufi Deobandi" Family from Pakistan, but I learned about real Islam on My own thanks to the internet and by attending classes help by Dr. Saleh on Paltalk in the Understanding Islam room in Social Issues. And I live in America at the moment and I'm attending university and graduating in May and hopefully planning on opening up my own business back in my country pakistan.

may allah keep you going, inshallah, allah has a plan for all of his slaves....subhanalla

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!
welcome to the family.i hope u enjoy ur stay here inshallah.:SMILY126:
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Yavie

I am also new here.

I am here to learn. I grew up in a mixed marriage, father's a Muslim mothers a Christian. I learned about both, but did not attend mosque. I would like to go now but there isn't one in the area and I don't know anyone to contact for a ride to and from the mosque. I watched a video on youtube and it touched my heart it was little sister Nusaiba singing Surah Naba and I wondered, why didn't I learn any of that? I want to learn it. I go to a christian University and will be graduating in May and attending summer school. There are no Muslim women on my campus. I feel very isolated and alone. That's no good I know. So this is just letting people know that I am out here and looking for community. :muslim_child:

AnAngelofWood

Thankful for my deen
Assalamu Aleykum and welcome to the TTI family Brother Salem9022 and Sister Yavie. This is a wonderful place to learn about Islam. It has been a great source of information for me in my journey to Islam. I was not blessed to be raised in Islam, but my brothers and sisters here have welcomed me home to the fold as I am sure you will both find yourselves welcomed.

Yavie, this is a site someone shared with me when I first started studying Islam here on this site. I had no idea where to find a local mosque and this pointed one out to me that is actually within walking distance if I have no other way to get there. Insha'allah you will find what you need here, as well.

http://www.islamicfinder.org/

assyuara

I'm new too =)

Assalamualaikum to all!

Hi..I am a new member here. Hope I can get more knowledge abt Islam from this site and also from brothers and sisters here, insha Allah. :tti_sister:

To brother Salem9022: wish u all the best in your studies and may your future plans be a success. insha Allah =)
To sis Yavie: don't worry. just continue with your efforts. n make du'a to Allah anytime anywhere. i'm sure you'll find a community which you longed for. insha Allah. :)

salam. Praise to Allah, Lord of The Universe.

nadya

romanian muslimah
as-salaam aleikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu
:SMILY206: to TTI, inshaAllah you’ll have a pleasant and long stay brother