i'm so depreesed i need help

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I hope you thought through it 100% before you put it on.

I hope you realise what your ultimate goal is and whats worth more, being loved by the Creator or the creation.

One day, when all the people who laughed at you, or shunned you, even the muslims who avoided you after the point you covered your face, will realise how stupid they were on Yaum al Qiyyamah.

I hope you never never take it off :)

May Allaah strengthen you and forgive us. Ameen.

:salam2:

Edit: I just read again carefully ...you're in Egypt and people have issues with it ...omygoodness :-(, thats very sad.

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

Some people say: " you will not get a husband if you wear niqaab. You will not get a job if you wear a niqaab. You will get maybe a husband who is oppresive"

Who is the Raziq ( the One who gives Provision)?
Didn't Allah say:
" الطيبات لطيبين والطيبون لطيبات "
"Good women for good men and good men for good women"​

May Allah give you a good husband who is not oppresive and who will have a good job.

May Allah bless the sisters and brothers who have done a good job in responding with Hikma

Don't be affraid and don't be depressed.

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

daywalker

but i'm really chocked when i saw the react of people who saw me with niqab .

assalamualaikum
why do you look at them sister? you dont need to see how they act. they should see how you act for practising the command of Allah subhanahu wataala

sally_2008

w/alykom alsalm w rahamt allah
brother imad i'm already married and my husband didn't refuse about niqab
but i need a lot of support i just wear it since 5 days and i faced bad reaction i know it's the more diffecult time if i stand it i will pass this diffeclut time
i need all brothers and sisters dua's may ALLAH make me strong inshaa allah

a_stranger

Dear sister
Keep in your mind we have to pay for Janna this idea make things easier By the help of Allah ....May Allah give us all more power and will to do all that is right.

sally_2008

thank you ally my brothers and sisters for suppoting me you all make me more strong alhamdullah
:muslim_child:
thank you allah
may ALLAH SWT reward you all inshaa allah
alhamdullah that i have you my sisters and brothers in islam alhamdullah

halah

:salam2:

Dear sister Sally,may Allah bless you,I know exactely what you're coming through,one day i was there by the way I'm also Egyptian and when I took my decision to wear niqab I was accused of madness and having a backward mentality and all that staff of accusations,when I wore niqab many years ago,it was so scarce to see any woman wear niqab walking down the street but now alhamdulillah those who wear niqab are evreywhere even in the prep schools ,so be patient and ask Allah to firm your heart on His straight path and don't forget we were born to be tested in this life.
May Allah reward you the best in this life and inthe hereafter.:hearts:

sally_2008

mshaa allah sis (halah) god bless you ,,
i know that niqab is spread now more before but many people attacked me from friends and ppl i know them
they all have the same question " why did you do that with yourself"? you still v young and niqab will control all your acts and you will face many problems "
and some was laughing at me , after i heard that i return to home and still crying 2 days and i didn't go out home since i heard that silly talking astghforALLAH
i feel really it protect woman and it avoide me many sins alhamdullah
i hope the bad talking not effect on me , MAY ALLAH SWT GIUDE THAT PPL TO THE RIGHT PATH INSHAA ALLAH
astghfor ALLAH the satan is always repeat their talking on my head to make me get back to before waer niqab (a3oz be ALLAH MN AL SHYTAAN)
please sis and brothers please make dua for me to be strong inshaa ALLAH

halah

mshaa allah sis (halah) god bless you ,,
i know that niqab is spread now more before but many people attacked me from friends and ppl i know them
they all have the same question " why did you do that with yourself"? you still v young and niqab will control all your acts and you will face many problems "
and some was laughing at me , after i heard that i return to home and still crying 2 days and i didn't go out home since i heard that silly talking astghforALLAH
i feel really it protect woman and it avoide me many sins alhamdullah
i hope the bad talking not effect on me , MAY ALLAH SWT GIUDE THAT PPL TO THE RIGHT PATH INSHAA ALLAH
astghfor ALLAH the satan is always repeat their talking on my head to make me get back to before waer niqab (a3oz be ALLAH MN AL SHYTAAN)
please sis and brothers please make dua for me to be strong inshaa ALLAH
OK dear sister, Wallai I heard all what you hear and may be until today I still have such mocking, be sure that satan is always after to get you back and don't let those who go against you(may Allah guide them all) spoil what you have done in the first place just to please Allah,i don't know your age but I
wore niqab when I was about 19,May Allah strengthen your Eman and keep you steadfast:tti_sister: